Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jess427 is on a distinguished road

Red face Unanswered: Webkinz keeps closing me out and restarting itself???? anyone else having issues???

Everytime I try to change areas etc.. It is acting like I am being logged out but then restarts itself!! Continously doing this. Anyone else having issues?? It is so annoying! Everytime trying to do something!! Went to do my star challenge and ended up loosing the entire thing for the day due to the glitch!!
UGGGGHHHHHH!!!
All the money the are making they really need to get some programmers that know what they are doing!!!! My mom works with software etc... and she even says that this is not the way it should be! Especially a company as big as Ganz!!!
Jess427

jess427 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 06:14 PM   #2
Robotzo

Default Re: Webkinz keeps closing me out and restarting itself???? anyone else having issues???

That is not happening to me, but dont worry, you are NOT alone! A LOT of people have reported the same thing! And please don't say that about Ganz. Ganz works very hard to make Webkinz fun for everyone, if YOU ran a Webkinz that big, and you just had matience, then give them a few days, it was a HUGE update.
Thanks,
Rotz
Old 10-02-2008, 08:27 PM   #3

mom15022 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz keeps closing me out and restarting itself???? anyone else having issues???

I keep getting logged out also.

Driving me insane
Old 10-02-2008, 08:29 PM   #4
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

you are not alone. it happened to me a couple of times. i just left WW and am hanging out on WI. even though WI says they have leaves, i dont see em. so maybe WI has glitches too.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 08:43 PM   #5
perryparsons is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been kicked out in the middle of academy classes (which made me fail the class), in the middle of gem hunting, and in the middle of doing a job. Quite annoying.
perryparsons is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #6
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Glitches happening in Webkinz World Today

SHOPS

~The w-shop is inaccessible by many members, it will stay loading for a very long time, before a message shows up, "we are unable to connect to webkinz world", "..please try again later", or "you have not done something... you will be logged out in.... sec:.
~~IF you can get in, the w-shop itself is glitched, prices are charged wrongly sometimes.

~Curio shop: arte is gone, due to the renovation of webkinz world a night ago, or so.

I CANT LOG IN!

~This is a problem many members are experiencing, so you'll just have to wait for it to be fixed!

I GET A BLUE/GREEN SCREEN EVERY TIME I GO SOMEWHERE

~many areas in webkinz world are unable to be reached at this time
~~Some of these places, if you are a lucky one who can access it, have no speech bubbles, text...

ITS REALLY SLOW

~Almost everyone who can log in is having this problem!

DOCK
~I don't know if I'm the only one, but my dock will not show me the next items over every time I click on the arrows, it just sits there.

ROOM/HOUSE

~I can't get in! Well, that is because ganz probably is having problems loading other webkinz or rooms... again, you're going to have to wait for it to be fixed!

ADOPTIONS

~I'm not getting kinzcash! Many members are having this problem, so if you can, hold off adopting!

I hope this helps you understand some of the glitches happening today, and you're not the only one experiencing them!/
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:51 PM   #7
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

It's happening to me, too. I agree, it's very annoying.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:54 PM   #8
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am so sorry this keeps happening to you and causing you to lose out on your daily activities. I have had it happen to me a few times also, it's very strange how it restarts itself. I was fortunate it didn't happen when I was doing something important.

As far as the leaves on WI that is only on Wednesdays. You can't miss them when they fall though, it's really awesome. Definitely look for them next week
reya is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:59 PM   #9
mnmcookie is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been having problems for a while. I can occassionally open the items I have in storage. If it does not open I get logged off. I have had that problem now trying to get into some of my rooms. I do not have it restart, though. I just get logged off and have to log back in to try again. It can sometimes take several attempts. Most times I just try again later.
mnmcookie is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 10:28 PM   #10
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just had a really strange glitch. I was on my Asian account playing Smoothie Moves. It logged me out and right back in AND picked up where the game left off. However, every time I would fire it would STOP and then after the hit went through it would speed up so fast I could hardly keep up. I did complete the game but instead of taking me back to the tournament arena it showed the Alyssa Star Challenge in the back ground but with the dock still showing? And here is the kicker, I have LESS money than I did before I played it?? GRRRR
reya is offline Female
Closed