Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 12:51 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
LDYCOUNTRY is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Issues! Anyone Else Having Them?

Yes same problems here in tennessee. I also have stop buying webkinz. I have 92 and would have more but not gonna buy where i can;t play !!!!
LDYCOUNTRY is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2008, 12:55 PM   #22
bluebowser is an unknown quantity at this point

I personally can not log on. Oh well hopefully it will be fixed soon and mt three year old can play again!
Old 11-08-2008, 01:02 PM   #23

mjhrawson is on a distinguished road

Hey I just had a thought. If the good people here at WI could set up a survey and find out how many of their users are having trouble that use Windows and how many that use a Mac, maybe that would help? Is there anybody out there that knows how to use this site really well to be able to ask someone on the WI staff?? Or could tell me how to ask???
Old 11-08-2008, 01:02 PM   #24
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

I'm having a new problem today. When I log in I get a box saying they are having problems with their server and I can't get on the site. Nay one else can't get in for this reason?
jw5436 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 01:23 PM   #25
jla3523

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

Today I was in the Charm Forest and found a key. While I was locating the doors, it went back to the green screen and froze. When I got back in I couldn't go back into the charm forest. This is very frustrating.
jla3523 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 01:33 PM   #26
NPandy is an unknown quantity at this point

It happens to me alot. It happens alot in kinzville academy, which is really frustrating because it boots me out and causes me to fail that class. So that is a pain. Then it has happened sometimes during the star challenge when I have found a star. It usually does award me the star, though. It has happened in the tournament arena, which is a pain, too, because you can only enter so many tournaments. And last night I was playing tile towers in the arcade and I was doing really good (which doesn't happen often!) and it kicked me out two or three times and didn't award me the money that I had earned up to that point. But... sometimes it kicks me out and send me to the charm forest when it is not time for me to search yet so I get to search again so I guess that is a plus. I am sure they are working on it so I haven't tried to contact anyone yet. Patience, I guess...
Old 11-08-2008, 01:47 PM   #27
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I have been running into it a few times but not all the time. Maybe Ganz should be watching this site for info?
RalGash is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 03:51 PM   #28

mom15022 is on a distinguished road

I am running into the same problem. Only good thing is it keeps taking me to the charm forest and lets me reenter the forest. It seems to happen every 10 -15 minutes. I keep watching the webkink insider homepage to see it anyone found a solution, but nothing yet.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:02 PM   #29
shilo is an unknown quantity at this point

We are on a mac and are having a ton of problems as well. My son's account plays just fine, but my girls get the "sorry we can't connect to WW" screen about every 5 minutes. It is so annoying.
shilo is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #30
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

I have been having problems off and on since October, but the past 2 weeks has been ridiculous and today is even worse, I cant get on, if i can it is only for a minute or two, it is really, really annoying me and I too have stopped buying Webkinz, because the only reason I bought them was for Webkinz World Online and it's not fun anymore because you cant enjoy it will all these darn issues. Please GANZ, fix the issues or you too might end up like the Big 3 Auto Companies (No customers = no business)
tkaboni is offline Female
Closed