Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 12:59 AM   #11
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Webkinz Issues! Anyone Else Having Them?

I'm experiencing the same things . I hope they fix it soon!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2008, 09:03 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

cgrumpyme is on a distinguished road

I'm not experiencing that ... knock on wood. However, I can't get into Artes, I can't get into any of the forests and now I can't get the wheel of wishes to work on any of my accounts. Is anyone having any of these prblems?

Thank you!
Old 11-08-2008, 09:11 AM   #13
evolutionary is an unknown quantity at this point

I keep getting a blank screen every five mins or so. It doesnt matter where I am, or what I'm doing, the screen will go blank except my dock, and the side advertizments. I can go back to my room, or where ever I was before, but it's getting extremely frustrating. It also resets my dock so I have to get everytihng out of storage all of the time. I too am getting fed up with all of the problems. This is just one.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:21 AM   #14
Lil Kinz

momoffour is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Webkinz Issues! Anyone Else Having Them?

Yes!!!! I am having these same VERY FRUSTRATING problems. I get redirected to a green screen ALL THE TIME! Unfortunately, the most of time it is when I am doing the things I enjoy doing the most....the academy....the tournament arena....the arcade...the employment office... I used to get into Webkinz every day, but lately I don't really care to lose the KC or deal with the frustration of being two blocks away from getting 350KC on KinzPost Sorter and get kicked out or being on Level 10 on Smoothie Moves and lose it all. I am very much losing interest in WW because of this.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:26 AM   #15
I'm so happy to be a
Gift Guru

tater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to all

I'm having this same problem. I was doing my star challenge this morning when it happened. I found a star that I already had, and when it was going to the screen where she asks you if you want to keep or trade your star, it refreshed the screen. I logged back in and went to see if I could redo the challenge. Of course it wouldn't let me, but it didn't give me the star either. I'm not mad because I already have the star, but the cash from trading it would've been nice. It happened to me again about 5 minutes later while I was gardening.
tater61380 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 10:20 AM   #16
SG
SG

SG is an unknown quantity at this point

I am constantly redirected every few minutes on both my US and Asian accounts, you are absolutely not alone.
SG is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 10:47 AM   #17
Lil Kinz
hebandgene is an unknown quantity at this point

It happened to me on Super Wheel (Today's Activities) this morning. I clicked Spin and it froze then logged me out. When I went back it said I had already used my spin. I can't find any way to contact Ganz about getting my spin back. If you know how to do that I really appreciate you helping me. Thanks!
hebandgene is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 10:48 AM   #18
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

nope, all 3 of my American accounts are working perfectly fine...
Old 11-08-2008, 11:55 AM   #19
Mommoes
mahgwet is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't get into my room AT ALL. All I get is a blank blue screen. I first started trying this morning at around 7:00 a.m, and just tried again at 11:50.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:36 PM   #20

mjhrawson is on a distinguished road

I am thinking it is the people that have the windows programs. My sister has a mac and she hasn't had the redirecting problems. She sometimes has the other stuff but she says no shut offs or redirects. Maybe those who call Ganz can see if they can look into that side of it.
Closed