Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 09:06 AM   #1
BirdFreak513

Angry Unanswered: Webkinz Issues! Anyone Else Having Them?

Hi Everyone,
I anybody out there having issues with webkinz world? Every couple of seconds it redirects me, even if I am buying something or am in a game. I once was buying a tv and had just bought it when the screen redirected and I lost the tv and my money. It is just getting ridiculous! I think I am going to start playing on other websites from now on. Is anybody else having issues?
Thanks- Bird Freak513
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 09:09 AM   #2
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz Issues! Anyone Else Having Them?

yes, I was playing polar plunge and all of a sudden it redirected me somewhere that was incapable of loading.
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 09:42 AM   #3
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Unfortunately, YES, I am running into this problem, too. A lot of us here in WI have been complaining about this ungoing glitch in WW. Seems like it's been rampant since back in the start of October when changes were made for Halloween. It seems to get better for a few days, but now I'm being redirected to the front newspaper page all the time, or even being logged out with the "can't connect to WW" message.

I read in another post that we were supossed to let Ganz know about this because it did not seem that they were aware of it still happening, unfortunately I can not find that original post at the moment. If I can find it again, I'll give the information that was in it. I think it had a contact. But can't remember <<oops>>

So you are not alone. Just hang in there, and try to keep track of when and where it happenes. Maybe that way we can all help to debunk this little glitch for Ganz so they can fix it once and for all. Have a happy weekend!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 09:46 AM   #4
mrs. jacob black
Webkinz :)

kickitup137 is on a distinguished road

soorry no i have not been having this problem
kickitup137 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 09:56 AM   #5
Littleangelbabe
Gift Trainee

MonekyMunch is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yes many the issues. Usually when buying items it boots me out. Or I get the please wait.
MonekyMunch is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 09:59 AM   #6
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by MonekyMunch
Oh yes many the issues. Usually when buying items it boots me out. Or I get the please wait.
Same here. I was puttiing in codes for figures today, only 6, but was booted out twice. Didn't affect the codes. Then I was booted out of the charm forest. And when I tried to go to the newspaper to click on the survey, recieved the please wait. This is all in a 45 minute period.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #7
AtlantaBravesFan

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

I am having this problem also! Usually when I am playing a game. It will redirect me to a blank screen and I lose the kc. also when I am doing my academy. It will fail me and charge me the kc.
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 09:17 PM   #8
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

My niece can play no problem, and I can play no problem, but we can't play together.

I have gotten booted quite a bit today.
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 11:56 PM   #9
ow im a

Redhead004 will become famous soon enough

i get it all the time espesially in the trading room
Redhead004 is offline Male
Old 11-08-2008, 12:57 AM   #10
kwhite1663 is on a distinguished road

YES, It is always doing the 10 min. glich to me and other family members. We are getting VERY MAD at GANZ!!! They should be montering thier site to see for themselves what these new update do to us. This is one of the WORST GLICHES EVER. This glich has affected us now for 23 days altogether, including the October update for halloween. I know what you mean about loosing intrest in WW. It is not a very fun site with these gliches. We have decided to stop BUYING new WEBKINZ for now. To bad as we really loved WW. It is just these horriable gliches we are sick and tired of. Not worth the cost of there products anymore.
Closed