Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2008, 03:37 PM   #1
Webkinzlover217
Webkinz :)

Webkinzlover217 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Isn't Working For Me :(

HELP!!!
I don't know why, but on my computer, when I click "Log In" on webkinz, it doesn't even load. It just goes white.

Last edited by Webkinzlover217; 09-12-2008 at 04:01 PM..
Webkinzlover217 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
Gift Trainee

jmarcinikglsd is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Isn't Working For Me :(

maybe try refreshing a couple times

---------- jmarcinikglsd added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/c.../cs_index.html try logging in this way

Last edited by jmarcinikglsd; 09-12-2008 at 03:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jmarcinikglsd is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #3
Webkinzlover217

Webkinzlover217 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried logging in at customer support, and questions, and the main menu. didn't work.
Webkinzlover217 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 06:19 PM   #4
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

White? Normally when I can't go on it's because I get a green screen... Try clearing the cookies on your computer, or checking for viruses. Then, check the Adobe Flash Player on your computer to see if that's running. Hope this helps
Old 09-13-2008, 09:12 AM   #5
SunnyGal10

this used to happen to me alot with my computer. Sometimes, if i have been online to long, it just wont work and turn right. It helps if you shut down the whole internet explore thing and then put another one back up. If that doesnt help, clear all the cookies you have. If that doesnt help, i dont know!
Old 09-13-2008, 10:07 AM   #6
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

This is happening to me too on my American account, but can get into Euro and Asian accounts just fine. Of course I'm in the middle of typing up my GE, so I can't close IE just yet!!! Aaarrgh!
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 10:16 AM   #7
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

I wonder if they are doing some maintenance. I was in the middle of my Painting Class and got logged off. The interesting thing is that I was able to finish my class. I will be interested to see if I was credited for the class. I actually got a 20 for my score! LOL Webkinz is really growing by leaps and bounds, hopefully it has not gotten too big for its britches. LOL
IYQ2 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 10:20 AM   #8
doodlerat56

doodlerat56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Never happened to me but it happened to my friend. She had to get the latest version of something shockwave.
doodlerat56 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #9
blackcatsarecute

Gingermybeagle will become famous soon enough

Really? That is strange!
Gingermybeagle is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 11:33 AM   #10
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

That happened to me a while back. I never could get it fixed. Internet Explorer still doesn't work on Webkinz for me. I solved the problem by downloading another browser (Firefox) so I just always use it to access WW. The interesting thing is that Explorer still works for WW on my other computer! Do search for Mozilla Firefox (with your parents permission if you are a child) and download it for free. Hope it works out for you!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Closed