Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 10:49 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Red face Unanswered: Webkinz Insider's Gone Transparent Crazy!

Ok, i just downloaded my pictures from a digital camera (Nikon Coolpix 2008 model) and then i made them transparent. They are pictures of He.P. the rat (of course) . When i was done, i uploaded them to my new album i decided to make for people who wanted transparent pictures for anything or something for the other reason. Then, a black background and some pixels were result. They looked perfectly transparent without that on the computer i use. I save it as a PNG, wich is clear pictures without pixels. Help please?? Click on the link below. This is the complete proof i'll give to you. Thank you.

Click the image to open in full size.

Error Picture #1

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s/transparent/

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...signs-hep-046/

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 05-25-2011 at 09:34 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2011, 11:02 AM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Gone Transparent Crazy!

Try saving them as a gif. file. If you have such an option, use the Save for Web and Devices.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-24-2011, 11:17 AM   #3
I luvz U!

Looking at your album more carefully, it's only the one picture that has lost its transparency, all the others look fine. When I try to save that one to my computer, it won't save as a PNG, it wants to save as a jpg or bmp only. Just delete it from your album, and load it up again, see if that solves the problem.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:52 PM   #4

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Ok, when i get to the computer is save it as i will save it as a Bitmap. Thanks.

I was thinking about that.

Webberlily, your plan failed. I tried to upload them and the size is too big plus the it's not transparent. Thanks for trying.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 05-24-2011 at 06:52 PM..
Old 05-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #5
I luvz U!

I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough. To keep the transparency, it has to be a PNG or a GIF.

You're right that a bitmap (or a jpg) won't work. I was just saying that when I tried to save your png (the one that was all black) my computer wanted to save it as a bmp or a jpg. All your other pictures were fine. Maybe just something happened when you uploaded that one, that makes it not work well.

Just delete it from your album and upload it again from your computer.

Also if the size is too big originally, and WI has to resize it automatically, you will lose the transparency. Resize it yourself before saving it.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #6

I did, it has those pixels!! Thanks again!

I'm not closing thread yet, Webberlily. I want to see what other people think.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 05-25-2011 at 09:36 PM..
Old 05-25-2011, 09:55 PM   #7
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Perhaps while customizing your profile, you chose black as one of them.
When you click on the actual picture, its transparent.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 02:41 PM   #8

It is?? No . . .if you see nonething there, it's transparent. If you see a background, it is pixels.
Closed

Tags
spidey was here