Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 08:05 PM   #1
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: WI Terms for Lil' Kinz

Hey all you new WI members! I know that a bunch of the terms at Webkinz Insider can be a bit confusing, so here are the basic ones! Also, if I have missed a few, please tell me and I will post them right away!

(WI) : Webkinz Insider

(WW) : Webkinz World

WWID: Your Webkinz World Username

GE: The Gift Exchange. A place where you can trade WW items with other WI members. To find out how to join, please follow the link below.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

TS: The Training Section of the Gift Exchange. You go here to "train" before you go into the Gift Exchange.

WIGEV: The Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value Guide. Here you can find the value of all Webkinz World Items. To go there, follow the link below.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t141017.html

PM: Private Message. You can send private messages to other members by clicking "PMs" under "User" on the far left side of your screen. You can't PM until you become a Webkinz. You become a Webkinz when you have at least 10 posts. (Thanks for the info, Smiles83!)

Click the image to open in full size.

Rep Points
: Rep points are points that can be added to your reputation. People usually give you rep points if you do something like make a guide (like I did). You can give others rep points by clicking on the little thumbs-up icon shown here:

After you click on it, you give the reason why you are giving the person rep points. To see where you stand as far as your reputation, roll your mouse over the green square shown here:

That's all I can think of for now. If anyone can tell me any more terms I didn't mention, that would be great! Thanks!

Last edited by soccerox7; 07-15-2008 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccerox7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 08:06 PM   #2
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI Terms for Lil' Kinz

Great thread! Rep points for you! ( Don't forget about mentioning rep. )
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Very nice guide! Well written, and easy to understand!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 08:10 PM   #4

Gryffindor is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks that gives a lot of info. a few things I didn't know
Gryffindor is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
keylimecutie

frogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the roughfrogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the rough

im sure that this will be helpful to all the newbies here at WI!
frogzmonkeyz is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 08:11 PM   #6
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

this is a very quick guide for all new members great guide
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #7
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

this is great. it's quick, simple, and to-the-point. it doesn't take long to read, either! I love it. rep points! oh yeah, don't forget to add rep to the list.
~Pubob03
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 08:21 PM   #8
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

very helpful! thanks
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 08:22 PM   #9
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

This is a great thread for new members!
& you made it easy to read,and simple!
very impressive.
rep points!
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 10:19 PM   #10
ishes do come true!
Gift Guru

smiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of light

Great information, thanks!!

View Post Originally Posted by soccerox7
That's all I can think of for now. If anyone can tell me any more or how you exactly become a Webkinz (I'm not completely sure) . Thanks!

All you need is 10 posts to move from Lil' Kinz to Webkinz status
smiles83 is offline Female
Closed