Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
Dalmatians are
Gifted

Luvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura aboutLuvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: WI Spazzing

Help! WI hasn't been working for me lately. Whenever I come on the site in the past two days, I'm lucky if I can even load the homepage. Sometimes, it'll load for about 30 seconds, and then it'll shut down. Sometimes, if I'm REALLY lucky, I can get to the forum, and can get on a few threads which work perfectly until I click my PM's. It ALWAYS shuts down after that. I'm VERY suprised that I can even get on now. I even deleted my Browsing History and stuff, but to no luck. Worst comes to worst, I'll just never go to my pm's. xD Please Help!
Luvcocoaxo3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2008, 11:09 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Spazzing

Today every time I try to go to a page or read a post it wants me to download a file. I hope they get it fixed soon, I'm sure they will!
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 12:04 PM   #3
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jeninfla
Today every time I try to go to a page or read a post it wants me to download a file. I hope they get it fixed soon, I'm sure they will!
Down near the bottom, there's a menu that says "webkinz insider default". Scroll down the menu and click Blue Mode. That fixes it for now, and the admins are trying to figure out what's wrong.

I would suggest you doing that too, luvcocoaxo3, maybe it is because of this.
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 12:10 PM   #4
tree lover

Hopefully they will fix that soon..... it doesn't happen to me though!
Old 07-26-2008, 03:17 PM   #5
Dalmatians are
Gifted

Luvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura aboutLuvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks guys! I'll try that. :] I still have a strange feeling that it has to do with my Pm's. Whenever I click on it, it dies.
Luvcocoaxo3 is offline Female
Closed