Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #11
jml123456789
Webkinz :)

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

Default Re: WI Server Issues?

It happened to me I couldn't get on all day!!
jj887 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 06:04 PM   #12
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

It happened to me last night for about an hour. I was a little nervous that I did something to cause to ban me. I'm glad that wasn't it at all. Thank goodness we can use it again.
siroscar is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #13
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by siroscar
It happened to me last night for about an hour. I was a little nervous that I did something to cause to ban me. I'm glad that wasn't it at all. Thank goodness we can use it again.
Lol I had the same problem!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #14
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

OMG! SAME THING happened to mee! heres a picture of what happened
Click the image to open in full size.
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 06:09 PM   #15
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

that is exactly what happened I logged out and went to go back back and got the message I was freaked out
maggalina is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #16
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I heard that they were doing some updates from 5:00AM to 9:00PM yesterday and this happend to everyone... I would have gone if it wasn't up today!
Old 01-05-2009, 06:44 PM   #17
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Everyone! I would like to inform you that, I PMed FIA. She told me that it was the host servers problem, and that it should be okay from now on. It could happen again, but all we know right now is that it is safe and that if it does happen again, we should know it is just a server issue! Below I have posted the pic that you were talking about! Sorry I see someone already posted the pic. FORGET THAT THEN! LOL

Click the image to open in full size.

ALSO: I am sorry if someone else already said this. I didn't read all the posts so if you said it, SORRY!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 06:47 PM   #18
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Yes, same with me. But it's working now.
Closed