Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
Banned
Sundrift is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: WI Rule.. Or lack of it?

Hey there!

Quick question.. I did check rules about it, but I didn't see anything about it so I figured I'd try and find a help forum... And I found one! xd

Is it possible to have people pay in WI Bucks for services like name shops, outfit design shops (if people have those), and room design shops?

Either way, I'm just curious and figured I'd ask. Thanks for your time!
Sundrift is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Baby_G
You're not allowed to ask people for it, but they can choose to give it to you (:
Here is one of the rules for Naming Shops:

2) You may not charge for pet names - Meaning you may not charge WW items, WI bucks, rep points, or anything else for your pet naming service.

This also goes for Designing, Graphic and Room Designing Shops
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2010, 05:12 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Rule.. Or lack of it?

You're not allowed to ask people for it, but they can choose to give it to you (:

2) You may not charge for pet names - Meaning you may not charge WW items, WI bucks, rep points, or anything else for your pet naming service.

Last edited by Baby_G; 11-18-2010 at 05:32 PM..
Old 11-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #3

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

i dunno
i personally don't see anything wrong with it though
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 11-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by AwesomeDude
i dunno
i personally don't see anything wrong with it though
'Shops' are there for voluntary help. It isn't fair for others to have to 'pay' you for your services, if you want something out of it then I'm sure that there are some other Forums with that luxury

Last edited by Baby_G; 11-18-2010 at 05:16 PM..
Old 11-18-2010, 05:26 PM   #5
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I suppose I will elaborate a bit..

Basically, what Gillian (Baby_G) posted is correct. But... that goes for Avatar & Signature Shops, Outfit Shops, and all other shops.

It is not allowed to put in your shop
"500 WI bucks for Avatars, 1 Rep for Signatures"

etc..

If someone makes you an avatar or signature, outfit, names... etc, you may give them wi bucks or rep just as a thanks, but they cannot ask for it
Old 11-18-2010, 05:28 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

no the shops are voluntary
zacspet is offline Male
Old 11-18-2010, 05:44 PM   #7
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G

This is correct You may not charge anything for shop services here on WI. Shop owners should only offer services that they want to out of the kindness in their hearts and a desire to help other members WI Bucks and Rep may not be asked for or suggested in any way as payment for any type of WI service.

Members are however, allowed to offer WI Bucks as contest prizes in the "Member Contests for WI Bucks" section.
cocoabean is offline Female
Closed