Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 06:56 PM   #1
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Question Answered: WI Refresh Glitch?

I use Tabs in my browser. I have noticed for the past 2 weeks or so that WI is continually refreshing. I have to close the Tab as it does bother me a bit. None of the other sites that I have on a Tab do that and have never. Is this a WI glitch or something to do with my computer or the Tab software?
Please help. Thank you so very much.

Last edited by gomommu41; 11-26-2008 at 05:14 PM..
gomommu41 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by adrkmfdm
I don't the other people read your question correctly. You are saying you noticed WI is having a problem. I have noticed that too. I have to keep closing the WI tab because it freezes. Other websites are not doing this to me, just WI.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2008, 07:12 PM   #2
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Refresh Glitch?

This was addressed in another help thread, I is a problem that Ganz is currently working on, you can check the other thread out in this section for more details.
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Many people throughout WI have reported this refresh glitch. It has nothing to do w/ using tabs. It is something Ganz is working on & they hope to have it resolved by christmas. I'm sorry for the frustration, & I hope this resolves soon.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 09:15 PM   #4
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I don't the other people read your question correctly. You are saying you noticed WI is having a problem. I have noticed that too. I have to keep closing the WI tab because it freezes. Other websites are not doing this to me, just WI.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 09:18 PM   #5
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

usaully every once and awhile latley i get a page saying something like: 509 gateway' and it won't let me go any where.
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 10:48 PM   #6
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have noticed this as well, it refreshes at a pretty steady rate. I am using Firefox what browser are you using? I recently got Firefox and thought it was something related to the program.
reya is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 10:09 AM   #7
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by reya
I have noticed this as well, it refreshes at a pretty steady rate. I am using Firefox what browser are you using? I recently got Firefox and thought it was something related to the program.
I use Firefox as well and have for 2 years now and has never done this on any tabs until about 2 weeks ago, I guess, on only the WI tab. It is strange. It just did it again.

---------- gomommu41 added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Thank you for observing the correct explanation of my problem. Much appreciated.

Last edited by gomommu41; 11-26-2008 at 10:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 10:13 AM   #8
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I have noticed this as well and sometimes if I am in the middle of typing a response if I hit backspace during the refresh moment it takes me back to the main forum page. It can make things quite frustrating at times. On lengthier posts, I copy my post in case I need to start over.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:14 AM   #9
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Exclamation Re: Refresh Glitch?

View Post Originally Posted by Luna_Lovegood
usaully every once and awhile latley i get a page saying something like: 509 gateway' and it won't let me go any where.
I use tabs and yesterday I saw 502 bad gateway about 10,000 times!!!
Old 11-26-2008, 10:14 AM   #10
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I use IE 7
Closed