Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: WI is not working well.

Last night, I was on a laptop (on Chrome) and the connection "broke" or something, and I couldn't get on WI anymore.

Then, today, on my normal desktop (on Firefox) I noticed it being slow when giving rep or sending PMs and sometimes posting. Then the connection keeps timing out.

I wouldn't think much of it, but it happened on both computers, and different browsers.
Is there something slowing it down?
Best Answer - Posted by sourpatch112
Check your internet connection. Ask your parents or someone in your family if they know what server you are usually connected to. That always happens to me, but you can easily fix it.

For macs -
In the right top corner, there is a little thing that looks like an upside down triangle made of lines, and you click that, and click which server you want.

For pcs -
On the bottom right corner, there is a little computer logo with either three green noodle looking things coming out of it, or a red "x" on it, you have to click on that, and choose your server. (:
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2011, 01:52 PM   #2
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI is not working well.

It's not slow for me.
If it was only messed up for one computer/browser, I'd tell you to clear your cache and cookies....
But I don't know.
Sorry.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 02:00 PM   #3
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I already cleared everything but it didn't work.
Also, I just tried getting on now and it took forever to load.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #4
kiyomi63
Webkinz :)

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

Try rebooting your computer and see if that helps... sometimes when things start working a bit more slowly that can sometimes make things work faster again for me... at least if it isn't some trouble at the website itself that is causing the slow down for everyone!!
Noralee is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #5
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Perhaps you always have too many programs running at the same time? That usually slows the process down. You could also try using Safari or IE

Good luck! =)
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 02:10 PM   #6
Gifted

I have nothing but WI running, and I also tried restarting, but neither worked, sorry.
Thanks for trying to help.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #7
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Were you using the same internet access?
(Not browser)
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 02:31 PM   #8
Gifted

Yes I was.
It is fine for me now... or at least so far.
Maybe it was/is a server thing, I dunno.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
sourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clown

Check your internet connection. Ask your parents or someone in your family if they know what server you are usually connected to. That always happens to me, but you can easily fix it.

For macs -
In the right top corner, there is a little thing that looks like an upside down triangle made of lines, and you click that, and click which server you want.

For pcs -
On the bottom right corner, there is a little computer logo with either three green noodle looking things coming out of it, or a red "x" on it, you have to click on that, and choose your server. (:
sourpatch112 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 05:10 PM   #10
Gifted

I'll ask my dad about the internet. He just replaced the wireless thing here but it might still be acting up.
Thanks
Closed