Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 01:07 PM   #11
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: To WI: Long Time, No See!~

Whoops, I forgot to say...

welcome back!
m00c0w is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 01:08 PM   #12
DawnClan loyalty
Gifted

Kiwi Krazy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsai
Have you been away from WW too, or just WI?

If both, boy, do you have a lot of catching up to do!
Yes, sadly, both
Kiwi Krazy is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 01:09 PM   #13
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Also, we have new gender indications. You can find them to the right of the red flag on our posts.
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 01:50 PM   #14
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Kiwi Krazy
Yes, sadly, both
Ooooh. Tons of new webbies! The toucan that flies. Underwater Goldfish and Manatees (august pets). A new Solitaire game - Get 11. You have to add the cards up to 11 to clear them. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it.

A new Gem Mining type game - Alyssa's Star Challenge, which can be found in the Charm Forest. Anyone can play, even those without charms. If a shooting star/comet flies by, click it, and you have a chance to win pieces of a solar suit (seen pictured in my sig.) Like the gems you collect for a crown of wonder, you collect stars that you find to save up for a magical throne.

What else..hmm.. trading rooms in the clubhouse. 2 people sit at a table, and you can put up 3 items at a time to trade. The clubhouse has been closed for about a week now for maintenance. Kinzchat Plus is coming back!

A whole new set of trading cards are coming out. New figurines too. And we just finished the Zingoz Celebration on the 23rd. For a week, Zingoz 600 trophies were able to be won in the arcade, and there were floating zingoz that won you a Zingoz Plush Doll. There was a Summerfest gift of a Placemat a little while ago.

Uhm... i don't know, I'm sure there's more, depending on how long you've been gone. But that's all I can think of at the moment.

---------- Bonsai added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Oh, I'm not sure if you've seen the estore. Webkinzestore.com. You can buy items for your room, and now they're selling a few virtual pets (codes only, you don't get a real life plushie.) Webkinz Wednesdays looks like there will be special pets only available on Wed. each week. This week was the Grey Wolf - no one knows if he'll be back next week or not.

Last edited by Bonsai; 07-25-2008 at 01:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 01:58 PM   #15
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Hello! As people have said, its rep. There's a guide on how to give it.... Here's a few updates from Webkinz World:
~You probably missed the revealment of the e-store, where you can buy virtual online pets (no plushes) and e-store only items.
~Two new superbeds, the artists pallet and apple pie bed, have been added
~the star challenge has appeared, its added into the forum on "charm forest", and there's a guide to it.
~some exclusives have been added, the green lava, tractor, and outhouse, and a few retired
~There's a mod jacket thats really new in the w-shop, along with some older (still in the "new section) outdoor yard things
~the kinzville academy has pins instead of badges, and a few of the lvl ten prizes are known
~series three trading cards are to come out soon... check out WI's front page...
~new kinzstyle items
~the webkinz stadium!
~cooking and grooming classes at the academy
~in the webkinz pets and stuff section, there are a bunch of new webkinz and lil' kinz! Check it out!
~underwater rooms (front page of WW)
~there are a few unsolved recipes... but alot have been solved
~there's a w-cares program with prizes going on at wallgreens, the w-cares pets are going to arrive in retailers later

Sorry if I repeated stuff you already knew...

---------- cocogirl211 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and kinzchat plus is coming back VERY soon... the clubhouse is under renovations

Last edited by cocogirl211; 07-25-2008 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 05:32 PM   #16
Lil Kinz
taylowg is an unknown quantity at this point

lol lol lol lol lol!!!!
taylowg is offline Female
Closed