Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 05:26 AM   #1
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: WI logged me out after a few minutes of inactivity

I don't know if it is normal, but in my family it happens just to me, so I would like to know if it is possible to change this...When I'm logged in the forum and I don't make anything for a few time (something about 10 minutes), coming back and trying to make an action like posting, or open my profile I have the message you can see in the image. Is there somebody that has this problem, or that know how to avoid it?
Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: pngCattura5.PNG (34.0 KB, 10 views)
Principessina is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by becky423
This has never happened to me.
But I click the 'Remember Me' button when I log in, and I never have to keep logging in. Try that, and you may stop getting logged out.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 05:40 AM   #2
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI logged me out after a few minutes of inactivity

It happens to me too! There must be a timer or something. I now try and remember to save my posts before actually entering them so I don't lose them when I re-log in. I try.
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 06:08 AM   #3
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

You're automatically logged out after twenty minutes. Always make sure when you're making a long post that you save it somewhere else before trying to post it and/or have a another tab open that you reload every ten minutes or so.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 07:32 AM   #4
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

When you are inactive for about 10 minutes or so, the forum automatically logs you out.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 03-20-2010, 07:39 AM   #5
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

It's normal, if you're inactive for a certain period of time (probably 10-20 minutes), you get logged out.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 08:44 AM   #6
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

You probaly get logged out for safety reasons. Or probaly because there are ALOT of members here on WI.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 09:14 AM   #7
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

But I click the 'Remember Me' button when I log in, and I never have to keep logging in. Try that, and you may stop getting logged out.
becky423 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 09:17 AM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by becky423
Yes, if you check that box when you log on you shouldn't ever get logged out.

I've been logged on for nearly three years.
FIA is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 09:27 AM   #9
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Yes, if you check that box when you log on you shouldn't ever get logged out.

I've been logged on for nearly three years.
And we all appreciate your dedication !!!!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 09:34 AM   #10
wabbitslayer77 / 78
Webkinz :)

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I get logged out after a short time when i'm on the computer at college but never at home, at home i will stay logged in all day long whether or post notes or not
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Closed