Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: WI on iPod touch help!!!

Ok, so I haven't been able to get WI for iPod touch/ iPhone to work on my ipod for a little while now, & I'm finally getting fed up with the regular version on my iPod. I know how to change it from regular to the blue themes one, & to the iPod versions of WI by "clicking" on the iPod version in the scroll bar, but when I click on the different settings nothing happens! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by canonymous
View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
Yeah, I use safari for webkinz insider, but it only is letting me use WI default, & not the iPod version. I have q browser app, cloudbrowse, but it's not been letting me on lately. I saw the suggestion for Tapatalk, but I cannot & will not pay for apps. =p

My major problem with default on safari is that I can't open spoilers.
I have the free version of Tapatalk. It works.

I can open spoilers with Safari.

When you hit to open the spoiler, you have to scroll all the way sown again to view it...that's all
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2010, 08:42 PM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI on iPod touch help!!!

Ok, so I haven't been able to get WI for iPod touch/ iPhone to work on my ipod for a little while now, & I'm finally getting fed up with the regular version on my iPod. I know how to change it from regular to the blue themes one, & to the iPod versions of WI by "clicking" on the iPod version in the scroll bar, but when I click on the different settings nothing happens! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
I have an iPod touch. I access WI through a browser.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:43 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

what do you mean "regular version"? I just use safari to do WI
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-23-2010, 08:43 PM   #4
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

I don't think the iPhone skin exists anymore. I could be wrong, but i think you have to just use the regular version on safari.

Theres also an app called Tapatalk which is 2.99 in the app store. I use it and its much easier than using safari. There is no live topic though.
katiepup is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by katiepup
I don't think the iPhone skin exists anymore. I could be wrong, but i think you have to just use the regular version on safari.

Theres also an app called Tapatalk which is 2.99 in the app store. I use it and its much easier than using safari. There is no live topic though.
Yes. I have used Tapatalk and it is limited.

I like Safari
Old 08-23-2010, 08:51 PM   #6
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

By regular, I mean WI default. I'm using safari for WI, but haven't tried WI on my cloudbrowse app. (I refuse to pay for any apps)
Old 08-23-2010, 09:04 PM   #7
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

Yeah, I use safari for webkinz insider, but it only is letting me use WI default, & not the iPod version. I have q browser app, cloudbrowse, but it's not been letting me on lately. I saw the suggestion for Tapatalk, but I cannot & will not pay for apps. =p

Last edited by dancerchick914; 08-23-2010 at 09:04 PM..
Old 08-23-2010, 09:24 PM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

I have the free version of Tapatalk. It works.

I can open spoilers with Safari.

When you hit to open the spoiler, you have to scroll all the way sown again to view it...that's all
Old 08-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #9
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

When I click to open the spoilers in safari, it takes me to the top of the page & when I scroll down, the spoilers not open, thus this post. Off to fond the free version of tapatalk!
Old 08-23-2010, 09:51 PM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

When I click to open the spoilers in safari, it takes me to the top of the page & when I scroll down, the spoilers not open, thus this post. Off to fond the free version of tapatalk!
Well that is very strange.

When I scroll down, the spoilers are open...
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, sherlock attack