Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 01:15 AM   #1
nancy2222
Webkinz :)

nikki0001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Unanswered: webkinz insider help

can some 1 please help me figure out how to up load pic of my house my house isnt great but it isnt bad and what are giftz i need answers so please help me
nikki0001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2008, 01:37 AM   #2
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: webkinz insider help

I can help with the second question about Gifts.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

There is a thread that will explain it, but it deals with a trading section here. If you aren't a Gift Trainee, Gifted, or a Gift Guru, you can't access it. You have to apply first. You need 50 good, non-fluff posts, be a member for two weeks to be able to apply to become a Gift Trainee. After that, you can become Gifted and then a Gift Guru. The "Giftz" you see with a number beside it tell how many unique trades that particular person has done. I have 103, I believe, which means I have done that many unique trades. (I say unique because you can trade with people more than once, but your trade with that person will only count towards that number the first time.) The thread above tells about all of this. It's in the Rules and Suggestions part of the board, right above the Somebody Help! part. It's one of the blue threads (stickies) near the top.
Also in those blue stickies are the thread where you apply to become gifted, and Gingerly's thread about how to make good posts. If you at any time decide to become a Gift Trainee, follow her (Gingerly's) thread to "a T". It helped me a lot! (Obviously...lol)
Sorry I couldn't help you with your first question. After that lengthy reply you probably are glad I don't know the answer...LOL!!!
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 02:12 AM   #3
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Kay, I can help w/ both questions!!

FIRST ONE:

To take a picture of your house, go to it, than hit, PRINT SCREEN at the top of your keyboard, when you hit it, it takes a picture. On your computer, it might be abbreviated as PRNT SCRN or something! Then, you go to paint, Go to EDIT, PASTE, then SAVE AS. Then go to www.tinypic.com upload it, and copy and paste the link for forums! (If you need more detailed/clearer directons/or just more help, feel FREE to PM me!!

SECOND ONE:

Giftz are your Feedback points, and after you complete a trade, the other person gives you a point!! And that's how many different traders you have traded w/ is the Giftz shown on a person's post. To get Giftz, become a member for 2 weeks and have 50 helpful informative posts, and then agree to the rules at the stickied thread in WI Rules and Suggestions. Read up on it in the stickies threads!! Then you'll become a Gift Trainee (GT) and a Gift Coach (GC) will "train" you the values, how to use WIGEV, trading etiquette, ETC. And when you get more experienced, you will move up to the "Big GE" becoming GIFTED. Then once you are in the GE for 30 days, and complete 50 unique trades (Not counting training gifts) you can become a GG (Gift Guru). (Have a green username/trade in PMs)

smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 06:09 PM   #4
nancy2222

thanks u guys but im still kinda confused about the whole gift thing though but thanks for trying to clear that up 4 me :-) :-)
Old 12-30-2008, 06:22 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

For posting pictures,
Press on [prt scr] on the picture you want
Start menu
All Programs
Accessories
Paint (open Paint)

Press [CTRL] and [v] buttons at the same time
this pastes yor picture onto paint.
You have to change it to a jpeg first. Don't just try and upload a saved picture. If it has a bmp extension on it, it will be too big for the upload manager.
With your picture in paint
Press 'Save as'
Select jpeg and then save it to your folder before upload.
This is what that looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.

THEN you get this...

Now we want to bring it to a hosting site so that you can upload your picture to the Forum. All of the arrows and red spaces, follow them and you will have no problem posting pictures on

you could go to tinypic and have them host your pictures for you. That way you wouldn't take up any more space on your attachment manager Here is how you do that AND you get the BIG pictures, not those ones that you have to click on to look at Here is the scoop
Go www.tinypic.com

Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 11:04 PM   #6
nancy2222

thank u very much im sooooooooo sorry though that kind made me a little more confused lol
Old 12-30-2008, 11:46 PM   #7
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by nikki0001
thanks u guys but im still kinda confused about the whole gift thing though but thanks for trying to clear that up 4 me :-) :-)
Ah, in my post I didn't say this...

WI has a place where members can trade their virtual items for other people's virtual items. Like you can trade your exclusive item you get with a pet adoption for someone else's exclusive that they got.

For example, If you got a Gold Safe with your pet, and you really wanted an Ambulance , if you are Gifted, you can try to trade with another member (who has an Ambulance) by negotiating a trade with them and try to see if they will give you their Ambulance for your Gold Safe.

After the trade, you give each other feedback to let the WI trading community how fair and good that person was in your trade. The number beside the word "Giftz" is that feedback. (It's the number in bold.) It represents the number of unique virtual trades you have done, and the number beside that (not in bold--mine says 100%) is how many positive feedback you have. (There is positive, neutral, and negative feedback you can get/give.)

I hope that helps more than my answer which kind of went around your question the first time...lol
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 10:57 AM   #8
nancy2222

actually it really dose but for the virtual item how could u trade it and have wi know about it in order to say how many giftz u have gave or recived????
Old 12-31-2008, 11:38 AM   #9
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

hello! i have a link to the FAQ page, which will tell you how to upload your room and will tell you all about gifts, and gift exchange on WI:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/faq.php
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 03:34 PM   #10
nancy2222

kinztown thax for the help but the problem is i already looked i still dont get it but again thanx 4 the help
Closed