Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 11:27 AM   #1
Adventure Time!(:
Webkinz :)

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: WI Glitch??

For about 4 days now, it keeps saying that I have 1 unread VM. But, I don't! I keep clicking my name and the Notification and nothing makes that go away.

Have you been having this problem?
Please make it go away!

Thanks tons!!

kiss-kiss,
~Angie~
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by fuzzysocks
View Post Originally Posted by PrincessToeshoe
Like I said-I've looked through almost all my pages and I can't find it. Also, I don't know how to "Clear my Cache".
Here's a guide on caches, what they are and how to clear them.

How to Clear Your Browser's Cache - wikiHow
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
I <3 my

purpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WI Glitch??

Maybe you should contact a mod or admin about it. They could probably help
purpleperson13 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with purpleperson, contacting a mod may help. Before contacting a mod, I would also try clearing your cache by going under "tools" on top of your browser window. If you have fire fox it will be referred to as "Clearing private data" and on Internet Explorer as "Delete browsing history". If clearing your cache doesn't work I'm sure a mod would be glad to help. Best of luck!
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Yeah, I've been having that problem too. What I did is just keep posting. If it doesn't go away, try clearing your cache, if that doesn't work, I would contact a Admin
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 12:45 PM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

try going back a few pages on your profile and that will hopefully get it
Old 06-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #6
I dont Play

breaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by purpleperson13
Maybe you should contact a mod or admin about it. They could probably help
I think that is probably the best way you can get some help. I have had that happen to me I ususally turn off my computer and come back off and it is all better.
breaking dawn is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 03:25 PM   #7
Yay!I'm
Gifted

sassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond repute

I would go back a few pages on your vm's like cows said,if that doesn't work than you can always clear your cache.If that proves to be a problem then I think your best bet would be to contact a MOD or Admin and see if they might be able to straighten that out for you.You could also try and wright yourself a vm ,post it on your profile,and read it.I did that once when I had your problem and it fixed the problem.Hope this helps!
sassylove is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 03:25 PM   #8
ow, Violet is a
Banned
Shinx is a glorious beacon of lightShinx is a glorious beacon of lightShinx is a glorious beacon of light

That never happened to me before!
Shinx is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 03:27 PM   #9
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

there is nothing we staff can do. It is an unread profile message and it can many pages back. Until it is read, it will still be there. Just click on the pages and keep going back, you don't have to reread each message, just view that page to make it go away
Old 06-28-2009, 04:18 PM   #10

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

It is probably a glitch. Try going back a few pages, refreshing, etc.
Pupcake is offline Female
Closed

Tags
p.t. posted here