Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: WIGEV Question.

Hello I was just looking through the Value Guide (I am not a trainee but like to know the values for my own knowledge) and I noticed that the End. Sig. Item is so much less than the Reg. Sig. Item.

I know they also come with the wall and floors but aren't their items "better" than reg. sig. items? Is this correct?

Thanks
Joani is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
Each of the Endangered Pets comes with a three piece PSI "set". Just like with all other pets that have multiple item PSIs, each of the parts is worth less than the whole.

As far as which pet has a better PSI, each of the Signature pets has a 10,000 range for the PSI value. Beauty, as they say, is in the eye of the beholder. If you think an item is worth more, use the higher value. If you think the item is worth less, use the lower value.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #2

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WIGEV Question.

Hmm! I really have no idea! This could be a glitch, but well, them being better is really just an opinion. I'd think that they are worth the same, but you never know!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 04:14 PM   #3

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

UPDATE:
They all are the same! Maybe your computer was going hinky? I dunno!
Click the image to open in full size.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 04:36 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
UPDATE:
They all are the same! Maybe your computer was going hinky? I dunno!
Thanks for going through all that trouble. But I was refering to the Pet items. Sorry should have made that clearer.
Joani is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 06:14 PM   #5

ohhhh ok.... hmm..... How can they be worth different amounts? they are worth a bit more when they are first released, then the same after that. I'm not quite sure what you mean...
UPDATE:
oh see what you are talking about! hmm i really have no idea, this is something that you would have to ask one of the Wiki staff for the answer, i have no idea sorry

Last edited by ~Kiwi~; 08-24-2010 at 06:18 PM..
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #6
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

it's probaly about price of the reg. sig. stuff. you'd have to ask FIA or disneymum or someone who works on the WIGEV.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 11:35 PM   #7
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Each of the Endangered Pets comes with a three piece PSI "set". Just like with all other pets that have multiple item PSIs, each of the parts is worth less than the whole.

As far as which pet has a better PSI, each of the Signature pets has a 10,000 range for the PSI value. Beauty, as they say, is in the eye of the beholder. If you think an item is worth more, use the higher value. If you think the item is worth less, use the lower value.

FIA is offline Female
Closed