Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 02:23 PM   #31
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WI experience points

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I agree.

I am simply curious since, for example, 1 thread does not seem to equal 1 point. Also, how do you get the miscellaneous points?
I think the misc points are for different things.... mine shows Paypal donations, I have donated both for WI and Philip and so that is where my points came from. I don't know if that is the only way to get the misc points..... someone in Admin probably would know!
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #32
My Webkinz will be a
Gift Guru

dancinwebkinzlvr has a spectacular aura about

Not seeing it, but I am using IE. Thanks for pointing this out, I have never noticed it before! Hopefully an update will come so all of the users using IE can see it, too. I can't wait for it!
dancinwebkinzlvr is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 03:07 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

monkeysister123 is on a distinguished road

I have no idea but let me know when you find out!
Old 05-16-2008, 10:00 AM   #34
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by GoldGryphon
Good Morning canonymous! I have to thank you..... I had not seen this section till you pointed it out! LOL! I hope someone answers your questions.... pretty interesting!

---------- GoldGryphon added 5 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

I am trying to find this.... can anyone direct me .... ?
You won't be able to see it if you're using Internet Explorer, so I'm told.

---------- shadowsown88 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
This is just a guess but I think the points are for the quality of your posts and threads. The higher the quality of your posts, like if you help a lot of people, the more points you earn. Also, if you make threads that are good/helpful or ask good questions, you get points for those too. It may be how mods and admins chose to make you a gift trainee or not.
This is just a guess.
I think that you automatically get points for a post or something . . . and it just shows how much you've been using the various WI features.

---------- shadowsown88 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by dancinwebkinzlvr
Not seeing it, but I am using IE. Thanks for pointing this out, I have never noticed it before! Hopefully an update will come so all of the users using IE can see it, too. I can't wait for it!
If you google "Firefox," click the first link, then you'll be able to download it. You can view it using this.

Last edited by shadowsown88; 05-16-2008 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #35
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I like Firefox!
Closed

Tags
experience, experience points, experience points points, points, wi experience points