Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 07:00 AM   #11
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: WI experience points

Well, I know where to find out. If you go to your profile, there's the bar that has the little tabbies, one of them for example is About Me. If you click on the little arrow at the end, then click on WI Experience in the box that comes up, then you can see how all your experience was tallied. You can also view this on other user's profiles.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 07:02 AM   #12
midnitemadness
Banned
mid94' will become famous soon enough

Someone told me it was only seeable by FireFox users, and I use FireFox.
But sorry, I have no clue how they are calculated.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:04 AM   #13
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by shadowsown88
Well, I know where to find out. If you go to your profile, there's the bar that has the little tabbies, one of them for example is About Me. If you click on the little arrow at the end, then click on WI Experience in the box that comes up, then you can see how all your experience was tallied. You can also view this on other user's profiles.
Thank you. That helps.

---------- canonymous added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mid94'
Someone told me it was only seeable by FireFox users, and I use FireFox.
But sorry, I have no clue how they are calculated.
I usually use Firefox and I see it. But I can't see it in Explorer.

Last edited by canonymous; 05-15-2008 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-15-2008, 07:06 AM   #14
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I use safari, and can see it just fine!
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 07:21 AM   #15
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
How do you get points?

Especially the miscellaneous points?

What is the significance of having points?

Does anyone know about the new pint system?
Good Morning canonymous! I have to thank you..... I had not seen this section till you pointed it out! LOL! I hope someone answers your questions.... pretty interesting!

---------- GoldGryphon added 5 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

I am trying to find this.... can anyone direct me .... ?

Last edited by GoldGryphon; 05-15-2008 at 07:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 07:40 AM   #16
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

I'm guessing it's a ranking of how experienced you are on WI, based on how many times you've posted, voted, made threads, etc. and looking at the experience, you can see that Cows4You is the most experienced here on WI. That means she's been on the most, posted the most, etc.
i went into this quick link and went through the pages till i got to where i should be and
i don't see me!! it should have been around page 26 or 27.... with 4,100 post area. why am i not there???
miss spots is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 07:44 AM   #17
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i went into this quick link and went through the pages till i got to where i should be and
i don't see me!! it should have been around page 26 or 27.... with 4,100 post area. why am i not there???
Hi Miss Spots! I just got firefox... so I can see your profile and the experience points... would you like me to pm a pic?

---------- GoldGryphon added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

If it helps you find it.... you are level 42 with 19033 pts!

Last edited by GoldGryphon; 05-15-2008 at 07:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #18
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by GoldGryphon
Good Morning canonymous! I have to thank you..... I had not seen this section till you pointed it out! LOL! I hope someone answers your questions.... pretty interesting!

---------- GoldGryphon added 5 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

I am trying to find this.... can anyone direct me .... ?
If you go to your own profile and look at the tabs...Statistics etc.....move along until you see the ">>".
Click on that and the WI Experience tab pops up.

---------- canonymous added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

I think I'm earning points posting to this thread...but do I get extra points for starting a thread????

Last edited by canonymous; 05-15-2008 at 08:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-15-2008, 08:51 AM   #19
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
If you go to your own profile and look at the tabs...Statistics etc.....move along until you see the ">>".
Click on that and the WI Experience tab pops up.

---------- canonymous added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

I think I'm earning points posting to this thread...but do I get extra points for starting a thread????
I couldn't find it..... so after looking around on WI, I found out that you had to have FireFox to see it right now! I downloaded FireFox and I am able to see it..... there is another one that will work too.... can't remember which one! Anyways, Internet Explorer does not show the tabs and some other stuff!
Old 05-15-2008, 08:58 AM   #20
vnewtnew5
Gift Guru

vnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant future

Ok, I've been trying to figure this out, too. I've checked my profile and I have no tabs that say about me or have the arrows. I have mini statistics, friends, albums. Each of these has a little whit box with a red x in it in the upper right hand side. I found my name on the ranking list- just click on the username column and it goes alphabetical- and I'm level 14. What does that mean?

Can someone help? I've tried this on firefox and explorer. There must be some tiny detail that I'm missing.

Thanks,
vnew

---------- vnewtnew added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Ok, I just tried Firefox again, and now I can see the tabs. What a nut I am!

Last edited by vnewtnew; 05-15-2008 at 08:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
vnewtnew is offline Female
Closed

Tags
experience, experience points, experience points points, points, wi experience points