Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
ozarkcrazy
Webkinz :)

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: WI contest Help!

help me with webkinz insider contests. i do not know what to do. i want to hold a contest with cool prizes and things but i do not know how to send the prizes or PM somebody (whatever that means) so any one who reads this please give me some of your wonderful knowlege
CalicoCatLove is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Midnights Bliss
You may host your own contests and give out food prizes, but to give out actual items (W-shop items, exclusives, rares, ect.) you must be a Gift Guru. (For more information about how to become a Gift Guru, click HERE.) As for sending the prizes, no matter what they are, you need to add the user that won to your kinzchat phone in WW, and once they accept you can send the prize through kinzpost. To PM someone, you can:

1. If you are viewing the users post, click their username, where you will then be given a list of options that include: 'View Public Profile,' 'Send a private message to (username here),' 'Find more posts by (username here,' and 'Add (username here) to your contacts.'

2. If you are viewing the users profile, you will see a bunch of tabs: 'Visitor Messages,' 'About me' 'Statistics,' 'Friends,' and finally 'Contact Info.' Click the 'Contact Info' tab and you should see a list of things to do. The first two are about sending messages. The first will say 'Post a visitor message for (username here) and the second says 'Send a private message to (username here).' Click the 'Send a private message' button.

In both cases, you will be automatically redirected to a page where you can personalize the message to the user.

- Midnights Bliss
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2009, 01:40 PM   #2
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Default Re: WI contest Help!

Ok. First off. If you wanted to send prizes, you would have to send them by webkinz world. You would ask them for there username on webkinz and then you could send them a friend request. Pm stands for private message. To send a private message, this is what you have to do. See the "PM" underneath your username on the left top corner? Click on that. Then on the left side, you can compose a message. Then enter their username and the subject. And then you write your message! Hope this helped!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 01:41 PM   #3
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

You can go to the "Member Contests for Food" section, and hold a contest for a food item. The food can't be "rare" (like the Tooth Extractor). I believe only the Gift Gurus can hold contests for actual items (like PSI's). If you want to send something to someone, then you need their WW ID. Add them to your Webkinz friends list and then you can send and exchange gifts.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 01:45 PM   #4
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

You may host your own contests and give out food prizes, but to give out actual items (W-shop items, exclusives, rares, ect.) you must be a Gift Guru. (For more information about how to become a Gift Guru, click HERE.) As for sending the prizes, no matter what they are, you need to add the user that won to your kinzchat phone in WW, and once they accept you can send the prize through kinzpost. To PM someone, you can:

1. If you are viewing the users post, click their username, where you will then be given a list of options that include: 'View Public Profile,' 'Send a private message to (username here),' 'Find more posts by (username here,' and 'Add (username here) to your contacts.'

2. If you are viewing the users profile, you will see a bunch of tabs: 'Visitor Messages,' 'About me' 'Statistics,' 'Friends,' and finally 'Contact Info.' Click the 'Contact Info' tab and you should see a list of things to do. The first two are about sending messages. The first will say 'Post a visitor message for (username here) and the second says 'Send a private message to (username here).' Click the 'Send a private message' button.

In both cases, you will be automatically redirected to a page where you can personalize the message to the user.

- Midnights Bliss

Last edited by Midnights Bliss; 08-31-2009 at 01:48 PM..
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

Thanks guys i knew nothing about that so yeah. all of your answers helped alot!
CalicoCatLove is offline Female
Closed