Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
Goodbye!
Webkinz :)

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Default Unanswered: WI Button Contest- Can't Participate!!!

Every time I click that button, it doesn't do anything! It doesn't give me the 'sorry' like it used to. I've given it a week, and the problem continues. It loads and loads and loads but nothing happens Heeeeeelp! I think I am the only one having this issue, because I think people have been winning just fine.
iamsam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2011, 10:08 PM   #2
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Default Re: WI Button Contest- Can't Participate!!!

A little help, maybe?
iamsam is offline Female
Old 01-31-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I am sorry this is happening to you. I have issues too but it works for me when I click on the Button, if it doesn't do anything, I go up to the top right where the green box where it has the last winner and click on the Win Free Webkinz Codes now link and it seems to work again for me. Even refreshing it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. I hope you are able to maybe click on it this way
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 02:05 AM   #4
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

I haven't looked all into the settings on my browser but I found either you will need to use a different browser OR right click on the button image and select reload. You are just wanting to reload the image. Not the full page. You will have to do this every click or every other click. I am having this issue when using Firefox/mozilla. I gave up and changed browsers that don't have ad-block enabled. I'm not sure if it related to my ad-block or not.

Happily, once I switched browsers, I won a van! Wooo Hooo! I was so excited because I had no chance to get one here locally or anywhere within a 96 hour drive.
1minamouse is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:17 AM   #5
Goodbye!

Yes, but I run a Linux computer. No internet explorer or safari... only mozilla
iamsam is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 08:50 AM   #6

Priceless has disabled reputation

Have you tried re-starting your computer? Or perhaps clearing your cache?
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #7
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

I was having the same problem until I realized I was clicking on the button before the page was done loading and that was causing it to not work properly. So,that's the best suggestion I can offer -- just watch to see when it's done loading, then try it.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:45 PM   #8
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
I was having the same problem until I realized I was clicking on the button before the page was done loading and that was causing it to not work properly. So,that's the best suggestion I can offer -- just watch to see when it's done loading, then try it.
i agree with answer. after clicking on red button and page seems to change scroll down the page just an inch or two.

sometimes the page doesnt reload correctly and i have to use the back arrow on my browser.

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 02-02-2011 at 02:10 PM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 09:36 PM   #9
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

I'm sorry that is happening to you.
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #10
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by iamsam
Yes, but I run a Linux computer. No internet explorer or safari... only mozilla
I understand. Are you running anyhting like Ad Block? You may consider loading Google Chrome to your Linux based machine and see if that works. I haven't used Opera in a long time, but it might be another option.

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Have you tried re-starting your computer? Or perhaps clearing your cache?
I had tried these things and no joy for us.

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
I too tried the "wait to load" I was using Mozilla/firefox and could see it load. Still nothing worked after the full load.

While I haven't figured out the full on issue I know that changing my browser did work for me.
1minamouse is offline Female
Closed