Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #961
I'm a Littlestripe
Webkinz :)

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

Default Re: What are WI bucks????

WI bucks are like money or points here on WI. You get them by posting, getting a rep., making a popular thread, etc. There are supposed to be new features coming, where we will be able to spend them on stuff, but right now you can just give them to people, and save them. Save up, because they are supposed to be really cool stuff to buy with them!! I hope I helped!!
lilpleak is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #962
ebaday

Here is the thread.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/

It will explain more than me.

They really have no use for now but they might. They are a little bit like KC.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #963
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess ebaday covered that. No need to repeat it
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #964
yin1

yin1 is just really niceyin1 is just really nice

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
yin1 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #965
beware of the
Banned
fredned101 is on a distinguished road

first is justin the fonder of wi? and that whole memo hurt my brain. we like it short and sweet

fredned101 is offline Male
Old 06-08-2009, 02:56 PM   #966
Shadowgap

Shadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to all

Yes, Justin is the founder.
Shadowgap is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 03:05 PM   #967
wavedaddy

wavedaddy is a jewel in the roughwavedaddy is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for explaining the WBucks deal i was confused now if i could only figure out this Avitar stuff But i will get it sooner is better then later tho lol I keep reading and trying but it wont load thanks again for the bucks explantion tho BIG HELP thanken you
wavedaddy is offline Male
Old 06-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #968

Mina89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default What is "wi" money????

Hello, I am Mina89 and I am not use to this WI money thing!!! Is it it new, is it really your money, where do you spend it? I have been a member for a while but have not been on the website in a while because I just got a little brother,Cooper, my first little sibling and hopfully my last lol! I really like webkinzinsider and I hope that someone will tell me what this money is!!! I would highly would apperiate it. IF SOMWONE WHO IS READING THIS HAS A LITTLE BROTHER OR SISTER YOU KNOW HOW THINGS CAN GET PRETTY BUSY AND TIED UP SP PLEAS E PLEASE SPMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #969

nannie041957 is on a distinguished road

Default WI Bucks What are they for

This question has probably been asked many times, but can someone please tell me what the WI Bucks are used for? Thanks for your patience with me.

nannie041957
nannie041957 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #970

purplepanda616 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Bucks What are they for

hi i'm purplepanda616 and i have been weounder the same thanks for making a thread for it your nice
purplepanda616 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego