Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 10:07 AM   #941
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Default Re: What can I do with WI Bucks?

8dance4eva10 has given you a great link, I would use that.
Pupcake is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #942

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: What can I do with WI Bucks?

I'm really hoping to be able to purchase a subscription with WI bucks. My guess is it'll cost a lot of bucks though.
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 05-21-2009, 07:13 PM   #943
Call me Bo!

Bobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Great guide MissG! Very helpful!

Last edited by Bobophie98; 05-21-2009 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: Wanted to add smilies
Bobophie98 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 08:21 AM   #944
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Thanks a ton!!!
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 05-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #945

cutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura about

Cool Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
This is such a great guide, MissG! I will definitely subscribe to it as more changes come up!

---------- Dogluver620 added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and I don't think members are charged anymore for PM usage

that was really helpful, i am going to check if a still am a lil kinz or went up to webkinz(i still don't really get it):ppony: i just checked (I AM A WEBKINZ NOW!!!! )
cutiepie193768 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 03:18 PM   #946
Twilight Addict!
Gift Guru

amandapanda has a spectacular aura about

Thank you so much!
I haven't been online in a long time, so I had no clue what WI Bucks were.

amandapanda is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 08:23 AM   #947
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

I have 1,645 WI bucks already so rep me
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 05-31-2009, 01:57 AM   #948
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

This guide is awesome! Thank you!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 03:16 AM   #949
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Every username I tried that seemed appropriate to contact to ask about my WI bucks being totally wrong have their pms and such blocked. Who do we contact when we find the WI bucks feature is all wrong for our account?

My account is 'off' on just the regular calculation {adding in what was put in which shows, but does not show the extra paid out for the 2 percent savings transfer fee so that doesn't matter} by over 2000 bucks PLUS there has obviously been no interest added as stated even though I have made well over a dozen regular deposits in high amounts {dating all the way back to early March {but obviously no interest on any of any kind PLUS the fact that there isn't even the right amount in there, shorting the savings amount/totals put in by itself!} in addition to the one day where it messed all up and overcharged what I put in {their 2 percent fee} by over a 100 bucks.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 03:53 AM   #950

3mrose is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there, i would also like to know what WI bucks are? how do you get them? how do you add to them? and what do you do with them after you get them? could someone please explain? thank you all, hope all have a great day, im off to work...

ok, i have another question for someone to help me with, how come all thew accts i see under names have give WI buck but mine doesnt i havent been regis here real long could someone please help and understand thank you

Last edited by 3mrose; 06-01-2009 at 03:53 AM..
3mrose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego