Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #831
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: "WI Bucks"?

At this point in time WI$ don't have any real use other than giving them as gifts to other WI members (may make their day) but Justin said when they were added that they are looking at adding features that you can use them on in the future like contests, and perhaps even a WI subscription to get rid of all of the adds.

I hope this clears it up for you a little more.
treknx01 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 05:36 PM   #832
I wanna be a gifted
Webkinz :)

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: "WI Bucks"?

Here this thread has everything that you need to know http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
Old 04-21-2009, 10:57 PM   #833
Gift Guru

teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

MissGnomie - thanks so much for the easy-to-understand explanation of these WI bucks. I have a much better idea of what they are all about and how I can use them in the future. I would have given you a rep point, but it says you have disabled it....well - here is a reputation point for you anyway ***** you are awesome!
teacup0819 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 05:04 PM   #834
Webkinzgurl23

Default WI bucks???Can s

omeone give me the link to everything on WI bucks?
Old 04-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #835
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI bucks???Can s

Here it is (:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #836

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Have fun understandng what & why they are. lol
I'm pretty sure someone will give us a use for them soon, untill then, I guess I'll stay comfused.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:16 PM   #837
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

Hey, webkinzgurl23!! Here is the same link that januarywebkinz put. WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #838
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

they r looking into living avatars
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 05:56 PM   #839
ebaday

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
Here it is. When you go to the I NEED HELP form at the top are the important guides. You can find this one there! Good Luck!
Old 04-23-2009, 07:40 PM   #840
Gifted

candycane is a jewel in the roughcandycane is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Wow...this is a great guide...I had no idea before tht you earned them by posting.....I hope I just gave you bucks!!!
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego