Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 06:44 AM   #791
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Good Morning!

Ok...I went to subscribe to be an "insider insider", 'cause I've seen people with that "badge" already (MissGnomie included ).

I guess it's not set up yet to use your WI Bucks to subscribe?
When I tried to subscribe, it wanted to take me to PayPal to pay with "real money".

Please let me know how to use my WI Bucks to subscribe, thanks!

Pam
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 07:01 AM   #792

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default WI Bucks- Can they be used for these purposes?

Hello, i was just wondering, and everyone should know.

• Are you allowed to give WI bucks for people who work at your avvie/siggie shop?
  • Can you host contests in your clubs, that give away WI bucks?
These questions were on my mind, please answer them. Thank you!!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 04-16-2009, 07:03 AM   #793
OAH!
Webkinz :)

MFdawgs7 is a jewel in the roughMFdawgs7 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI Bucks- Can they be used for these purposes?

Good question, I'm pretty sure you can, I don't see why not, but I would ask a MOD.
MFdawgs7 is offline Male
Old 04-16-2009, 07:11 AM   #794
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

You can give away WI bucks to anyone you choose, but I'd like to think that working at your Avie/Sig shop is because they want to not because your 'paying' them. I'm not sure that's what the WI bucks were meant to be used for. Kind of defeats the purpose of people just helping each other out

I would be interested to know if a contest could be held for WI Bucks though. Since contest other than PSF's need to be approved, I'd definately ask a Mod/Admin this question.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 07:15 AM   #795
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

You can give the Bucks away... but I'm sure it is not allowed to ASK for payment in that way. Just like asking for rep, not allowed.

I doubt a contest would be allowed for Bucks either... again, that would be like a contest for rep.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 07:18 AM   #796
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

You can't ask for payment that way, but if you think they did a good job, i don't see why not.
(:
WillowT is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 07:20 AM   #797
Kelkren
Banned
kellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant future

I think so, but I don't know how.
kellkren is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 08:14 AM   #798
Woooooh I'm a

LovePenguin is on a distinguished road

first one: you definately can. that's your choice. they're kind of like rep. you give them to people who deserve them, or who are nice to you.

second one: i never heard of a contest with that kind of prize, but i'm sure it would be allowed. that is actually a really, really, good idea.
LovePenguin is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 12:00 PM   #799
Pitsker

springgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't think you can:-/
springgirl is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #800
Edward♥Cullen

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Default Help With The Intrest On WI Bucks!!

Hey people of WI!! Quick question for y'all:

Does the 30 days that you need to wait to get intrest (in your WI Bucks Savings account) restart when you get a donation from another member??

I put a lot of WI Bucks in my Savings account last moth on the 15th. 30 days would have been on the 14th. I still haven't gotten the intrest that I though I should have gotten. My WI Bucks haven't gone up except for the donations I recieved. So now I have to wonder...is this suppoesd to happen or ir it a glitch?

Thankz!
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego