Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #71
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

This is fantastic Miss Gnomie!
Yoshi is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #72

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
Someone might have already mentions this but OH MY!? 2% of 1,000 is 200? I'm just yanking your chain, my college calc is finally paying off (!!!). 1,000 x .02 = 20

Great job on the guide though, I was so confused when I logged on and saw the new feature!

Here's where the slight error is:

Oh, thank you!! lol. I was so not thinking that through. yay for the calc paying off!!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #73
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

Thankyou so much for the wonderful thread! This will help SO many people (including me)
Enjoy the rep and the WI bucks I sent you as a thankyou!
puncuation is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #74
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

What this means: When you post on your own thread, you will receive some "bucks" for participating in the community. You will also receive bucks for posting comments on other people's threads as well. - It should be noted that "fluff" or copy & pasted messages may result in a loss of bucks as well.

I am a little confused on that part. Does that mean if you copy and paste anything it will result in a loss of bucks. But what about posting pictures using tinypic or photobucket, or what posting links? Or is it the entire message? Thank you.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #75
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Thanks for the guide!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 03-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #76
Bow down to me! I'm
Gift Guru

Emma4ever12 has a spectacular aura about

WOW! great guide but I was wondering... how common are they, how many do most ppl have, how much is a lot... thanks
Old 03-09-2009, 08:25 PM   #77
uvs to read!
Gifted

agchick110 is just really niceagchick110 is just really nice

It would be nice to have some specifics on how each user group is affected by WI bucks...
agchick110 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 08:27 PM   #78
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Emma4ever12
WOW! great guide but I was wondering... how common are they, how many do most ppl have, how much is a lot... thanks
Well everyone has some. And any amount is enough in my mind. If you have 500 or 50,000 you are still an important part of WI. I don't think we should compare what we have. The mystery of it justs adds to it. The only thing I will say is my WI$s fall in between those 2 figures. Have fun.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 03-09-2009, 08:27 PM   #79
is a crazy
Gift Guru

kooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for this guide, MissGnomie. I rated it and gave you a rep
kooky9 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #80
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by agchick110
It would be nice to have some specifics on how each user group is affected by WI bucks...
From what i have been reading I think Justin is still trying to figure out how it affects all the groups as we speak. I am sure once he has completely figured it all out he will make an announcement about it.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego