Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 11:16 PM   #741
I is awesome! <3
Webkinz :)

puppyluverx22 is just really nicepuppyluverx22 is just really nice

Default Re: What does WI bucks do?

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
Read this thread, it explains everything you need to know about them:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
You should read that thread that WhiteTerrier posted

You get more WI$ for posting, rating threads, getting rep, almost everything!

you guys hve been great help thank you
puppyluverx22 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2009, 01:07 AM   #742
J'Aime Mon Wacky...

MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!

Default How do WI buck work?

Never mind!!! Please delete.. Someone already helped me thanks!
MarchingWebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #743

spikesmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

I was wondering what the WI Bucks were and what they were used for. Thanks for the great explanations. I will keep looking for the new info posted.
spikesmom is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #744
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 
Default I have 2 Questions about WI Bucks. [SOLVED]

Hey there, thanks for clicking.

1. If you give someone WI Bucks..does it take away the amount that you gave them, from your's?
2. What can you buy/do with WI Bucks?

Thanks Hedgie

Last edited by smvmonkey; 04-11-2009 at 06:28 PM..
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 06:20 PM   #745
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I have 2 Questions about WI Bucks.

The answer to your first question: A very small amount, 5% of the gift .

The second: Nothing as of yet, but it's being worked on!
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 06:27 PM   #746
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: I have 2 Questions about WI Bucks.

View Post Originally Posted by Hedgie
The answer to your first question: A very small amount, 5% of the gift .

The second: Nothing as of yet, but it's being worked on!
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks
Thank you very much Rep to you, Hedgie, thanks.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:28 PM   #747
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Re: I have 2 Questions about WI Bucks. [SOLVED]

This guide should help out also:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
Old 04-11-2009, 06:31 PM   #748
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hello! Since this feature is still new it's just starting up, lots of people are still learning about it.
1. I'm pretty sure it takes away the amount of the WI bucks you want to give, plus a 5% fee, but if not that, just the five percent sevice charge.

2. Nothing has been made availible yet, since it's fairly new. Justin has hinted though that you may be able to buy "Insider Insider" privileges, eventually. Other activities, and events such as contests may also be some things you can invest your WI dollars in, but not quite yet.

Have a splendid evening!

*Edit* Oops! Sorry! Just a little slow in my typing! I didn't see that your question was already answered!

Last edited by twilightcrz; 04-11-2009 at 06:36 PM..
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #749
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

No problem! I appreciate you posting. Rep to you.

hugs
Sydney
Old 04-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #750
CDplayergirl98

Default Eligible WI bucks recievers

Every time I try to give a member WI bucks.... it says they aren't eligible to recieve Wi bucks. Why is this?
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego