Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #671
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

Default WI bucks?

Okay so ive had an account for a long time but i havent been using it latley becuz i just dont have the time. Today i noticed there was "WI Bucks". Can someone please explain to me what they and how to use them?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2009, 01:49 PM   #672

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Re: WI bucks?

miss gnommie has made a great guide about WI bucks. here's the link
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 02:26 PM   #673
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: WI bucks?

Yes, look at that guide.
So far, there really isn't anything you can "do" with them. You can transfer them between savings and checking and give them to people.

That is about the extent of it though, for now.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 04:13 PM   #674
Webkinz :)

l0laroxx34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

thanks for the info :] i had no idea what WI bucks were until now xD
l0laroxx34 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 07:42 PM   #675
gocolts52

Twins22 will become famous soon enough

Default Is there a use for WI bucks yet?

the name says it all. I was just wondering, as I saw a sort of bank place on my CP, and was wondering what it was all about. If I put money in there, do I earn interest on it?
Twins22 is offline Male
Old 04-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #676
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Is there a use for WI bucks yet?

Yes, if you put money in it, you gain interest So far there isn't anything you can actually purchase with them, and all I know is that you can only give it to someone right now.

However, I heard that Justin will be bringing an Insider Insider subscription to WI that's purchasable by WI$.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #677

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Yes, as Dogluver said, there is interest. There is a guide to WI bucks. I'll try to get you the link.

You can also give WI Bucks, kind of like giving rep.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #678
ow i love

bvc123q will become famous soon enough

Yeah but i bet the wi$ subscription is like 50,000 wi bucks
bvc123q is offline Male
Old 04-04-2009, 07:51 PM   #679
I want a octopus

Webkinz1751 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Is there a use for WI bucks yet?

Nope I wish so! I don't know if we are allowed to say this but i have more than 3,802 wi bucks! I hope to buy stuff! That would be awesome!
Webkinz1751 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #680

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Here is a link to a very helpful thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego