Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 12:59 PM   #601
Webkinz :)

pattygoogles is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

This is pretty cool. I can't wait for more developments.
pattygoogles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 07:24 PM   #602
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Arrow When I Go to Transfer...

When I go to transfer 90,000 WI Bucks from checking to savings...it only transfers 89. Then when I tried it again, it only transferred 88. Anyone else having this issue?
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 07:38 PM   #603
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: When I Go to Transfer...

The 88 stands for 88,000. And it takes money away.. Hold on...
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-29-2009, 07:39 PM   #604
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

There is a 2% fee. Could that be why you only have part of the money getting transferred?
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 07:40 PM   #605
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

I did the math- 90,000 x 0.02 = 1,800. So it takes 1,800 from the 90,000, so you'll end up with 88,200 in your savings.
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-29-2009, 08:09 PM   #606
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Hi :)

Click the image to open in full size.
Hi, nice to meet you!!
I am a Webkinz mom. I play it more than my children!!!
Here is a link about WI bucks. The info in the FAQ section.
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks

I have 41 Webkinz. My first Webkinz is a :clyde: named Max. My newest Webkinz is a Parakeet named Ice Cream. My favorite Webkinz is a named Mo Li.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help.
You can PM me, or click on my avatar (avvie) to post on my profile page.
I hope you enjoy your time here.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 08:28 PM   #607
nataliecolby

nataliecolby is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

bucks are a great idea!!!!!!!!

Last edited by nataliecolby; 03-29-2009 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: spelling error
nataliecolby is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 08:41 PM   #608
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Default I don't understand WI Bucks

Were can I learn more about them?
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #609
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: I don't understand WI Bucks

There is a guide created by MissGnomie in the 'Guides and How To's' section.
I will get the link for you in a min.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 08:45 PM   #610
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Re: I don't understand WI Bucks

There's a thread explaining about them.
Unfortunately, Justin hasn't told us what we can use them for yet, so really, we don't exactly know what to do with them currently.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
There's the guide.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego