Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #571
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: WI Bucks

View Post Originally Posted by magnetism
Does anyone know what WI bucks do? What do they buy?
See the first post of this thread.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 08:10 PM   #572
I'm now a
Gift Trainee

LILJOHN95 is a jewel in the roughLILJOHN95 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI$ Rating

So are than any admins, mods, or other people out here that know what rating is?

grr. . . someone merged my thread with this thread.

Last edited by LILJOHN95; 03-26-2009 at 01:43 PM..
LILJOHN95 is offline Male
Old 03-25-2009, 08:22 PM   #573
Don't mess with us
Webkinz :)

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Default Re: WI$ Rating

I'm not sure. I'll PM a mod in admin fr ya'. It's like that for me, too.

--oon23
oon23 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 08:07 AM   #574
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

Red face Hi :)

Hi i'm Sophia.. You might have seen me a year ago. And I have a LOT to catch up on. What are WI bucks?
meow0628 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 09:54 AM   #575
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: Hi :)

Welcome to WI Sophia!

WI$, here is a link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/

When you get a chance can you read the "FAQs" and "Rules" under the banner at the top, that would be great! Feel free to explore, if you have any questions, just ask me or someone else, I'm sure someone will answer you! Have fun!
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 11:05 AM   #576
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Click the image to open in full size.
This is a great place for Webkinz information, help, and fun and you're likely to make some great friends along the way!
I am a Webkinz Mommy who was pulled into this obsession by my daughter in February 2008 and I am loving every minute of it!

Please make sure you check out the rules, here is the link!

Forum Rules -- READ before Posting!!

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me!
Happy Webkinzing!
=) Erin
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #577
Banned
guineapigmother is on a distinguished road

Exclamation WI Bucks

I was reading the FAQ and i saw what WI bucks. My question is how do you spend them?
Thanks
guineapigmother is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #578
ebkinz addict! :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WI Bucks

I don't think the spending part is out yet...
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #579
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size.
Welcome to WI! Your gonna love it here! Try reading the FAQ or RULES. If you have any questions about anything, you can always ask me or any other WI member. If you want a new friend, you can always ask me, and I'll say yes. Hopefully I'll see you around the WI forums!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 06:17 PM   #580

elly is just really niceelly is just really nice

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Thank you so much.
I am excited to start earning, saving, and spending.
Thanks
elly is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego