Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 03:46 PM   #521
Webkinz :)
GJT29 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI bucks?

Hi, bucks are earned and will allo you to percase stuff latter on. (i'm pretty sure)

~ gerard (and my 40+ webkinz)
GJT29 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 07:29 PM   #522
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

thank you for this guide. i would give u rep, but u disabled it. anyways this taught me about it, since i havent been here for awhile so now i know what they are. i think this is a great idea for people who dont have a clue about this. oh i hope this isnt fluff
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 08:03 PM   #523
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by maddiroxx1985
thank you for this guide. i would give u rep, but u disabled it. anyways this taught me about it, since i havent been here for awhile so now i know what they are. i think this is a great idea for people who dont have a clue about this. oh i hope this isnt fluff
You can still rep her. She just has disabled the boxes from showing, but the reps will be there if/when she decides to turn them on again.

I know, 'cuz I just left rep for her too.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 12:04 AM   #524

LesBekSyd will become famous soon enough

Awesome information! Thanks for taking the time to explain this! I really appreciate not having to figure it all out alone...
LesBekSyd is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 02:57 AM   #525
I am finally
Gifted

webkinzgirl98 will become famous soon enough

Default WI Bucks?

I have not been online for quite awhile with work and school and all. Spring Break finally rolled around giving me some free time. I logged on to see I apparently have tons of WI Bucks, lol. Could someone please explain these and what they are used for? Thanks so much

-webkinzgirl98
webkinzgirl98 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 07:08 AM   #526
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

thanks, really helps, btw where is the rate button?
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 07:32 AM   #527

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Re: WI Bucks?

miss gnomie has made a great guide to WI bucks. here is the ink http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
it'll probably answer all your questions
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 07:44 AM   #528
jenna522

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

What an awesome guide. Thank you. This must have taken alot of time and you did a fantastic job. Thanks again
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 09:45 AM   #529
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: WI Bucks?

Yes, try that link, if you still have any questions, just ask.
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-21-2009, 03:20 PM   #530
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

Default what are WI Bucks?

hello, i just joined here today, and i have 104 WI bucks right now. what are they and how are they beneficial to me?
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego