Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 09:50 PM   #501
Webkinz :)

Parisgirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Bucks?

oh i think u will find out really soon the webkinz people sould post about them soon
Parisgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 09:54 PM   #502
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by Movin'2Toons
Hey Everyone! I'm new here and had a couple questions. It says I have 200 WI bucks. What can I do with a WI buck... what is it? Thanks!
Hi! Here's the link to MissGnomie's --->GUIDE TO WI BUCKS<---

And WELCOME TO !!!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:28 AM   #503
Call me Makena

gymnastics519 has disabled reputation

Default How Do I Get My Balance to Give WI Bucks?!!

This is very stressful ... I havn't been on in so long then I notice there's WI Bucks, and everyone else's thing says [Give WI Bucks] and mine says [Balance] ...
1.What does that exacly mean
and
2.How can I get my Balance to Give WI Bucks?

Please help me!!
gymnastics519 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:30 AM   #504
Still a

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: How Do I Get My Balance to Give WI Bucks?!!

You can't give yourself WI bucks. So when you look at your personal stats it will say balance, meaning 'Do you want to check you balance'. On other people, however, instead of saying balance it should say Give WI bucks.

I hope this helped, PM me if you have any more questions!
emz360 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:32 AM   #505
Call me Makena

gymnastics519 has disabled reputation

Thanks SO much! Ugh, I feel so stupid xD
Rep for you!
gymnastics519 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:38 AM   #506
Still a

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks! And don't feel stupid! It's a confusing process!
emz360 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:41 AM   #507

51396 is a glorious beacon of light51396 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey i have a question! How can you earn money bc mine changes all the time!
51396 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:46 AM   #508
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

you earn money by giving rep and posting
galpalm is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:47 AM   #509
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

MissGnomie has written a great guide about WI Bucks. Check it out here:

WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!
msclockart is offline Male
Old 03-19-2009, 09:53 AM   #510
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Your WI Bucks are displayed in the top left corner under your username .

And to 51393 ~ you earn more by posting in threads, starting new threads and even earn them based on how popular your threads are. A great way to earn a bunch is to donate to WI too . You also earn them of course by being given them by other WI members

Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego