Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 05:17 PM   #471
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: HELP

i posted the answer on your profile.
pupso98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #472
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

Default Re: what are WI bucks??????????

I have no clue what they are realy for but have alot with over 900 posts!!!

Last edited by Jenn965; 03-15-2009 at 05:48 PM..
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #473
theatrekid<3

[xo] Converse will become famous soon enough

Default Catching up

ok. i havent been here in a while. i have some questions.

wat the heck are WI bucks?
How do you get them?

thanks! bye
[xo] Converse is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 05:55 PM   #474
Call meh Colour. 'Ka

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Catching up

Um i think MissGnomie make a thread on that, I'll be right back when i find it.

here it is
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
Juliette is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 05:58 PM   #475
Call me kitten! :

cutekitten48 will become famous soon enough

i come on but i don't do anything. i had no idea what WI bucks are either. but a friend told me what they are.

WI Bucks are well points. Later they'll make some thingy where you can buy different things for the site with them.

You can get them by posting, making threads, doing polls and maybe a few other ways.

Hope this helps!
cutekitten48 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 06:40 PM   #476
theatrekid<3

[xo] Converse will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys! You Rock!
[xo] Converse is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 01:01 AM   #477
Gift Guru

Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Great guide! It's really helpful. Thanks for posting
Icicle20 is offline Male
Old 03-16-2009, 02:10 AM   #478
00steve is a jewel in the rough00steve is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: what are WI bucks??????????

Cool!!!! thanks, I will contact them again if I can figure out how to find the link again. I did not want to apply again because I remember it said not to keep asking to trade. I really really wanna trade I got a ton of stuff here. I think it has been 2 months or more but maybe I am just excited and it might have been only a month, lol... I really wish I could trade with some good people though. It takes so long to find what I want in the trade room on webkinz. We have maybe half of the pet items and not many people have what we are looking for. I hpe to trade here some day. it seems like there is so many people here. I always meet with people in the webkinz trade room kinz chat plus and they tell me they trade on this site. It is so hard to trade on webkinz world because they only allow 3 items.... when I finally find a good person to trade with we are limited to 3 items oh cry cry cry. lol

I will try again to ask if I can trade here. Thanks for the advice...

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Julia♥
00steve? If it's bean 2 months, you should DEFINATLY contact a mod or admin. Since COWS4YOU is the main person that looks over the applications, send her a PM telling her you've waited 2 months. I hope you get in!
00steve is offline Male
Old 03-16-2009, 08:07 AM   #479
I'm leaving Webkinz

WebkinzandMe will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

This must had alot of hours
to do that but that helped!
WebkinzandMe is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #480

Movin'2Toons is just really niceMovin'2Toons is just really nice

Default WI Bucks?

Hey Everyone! I'm new here and had a couple questions. It says I have 200 WI bucks. What can I do with a WI buck... what is it? Thanks!
Movin'2Toons is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego