Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 12:23 PM   #391
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

View Post Originally Posted by Registhehseep
What are WI Bucks?

I cant seem to find out what they are.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Regis
View Post Originally Posted by mtlucas
What are WI bucks? can someone explain this to me!??Please help!

Reading the first post of this thread should explain all of that to you.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2009, 01:11 PM   #392
Ugh! im still a
Webkinz :)

murgum will become famous soon enough

Default WI bucks???

so i havnt been on in a while so i dont no what these are. sooo... wat are wi bucks and what can u do with them

---------- murgum added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

ummmm hellooo??

Last edited by murgum; 03-14-2009 at 01:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
murgum is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 01:18 PM   #393
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: WI bucks???

View Post Originally Posted by murgum
so i havnt been on in a while so i dont no what these are. sooo... wat are wi bucks and what can u do with them

---------- murgum added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

ummmm hellooo??
Here's where you need to go :: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-bucks-479352/

Great guide about the WI bucks.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:18 PM   #394
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

This is a perfect guide for you:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post13392379
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 03:21 PM   #395
Gift Guru

leopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to all

Thanks so much for this amazingly well put thread! It really hoped clear up a lot for me, and probably many others. Thanks again!
leopardluva7 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 03:32 PM   #396
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: banking....

It confuses me greatly, but the guide MissGnomie created really helped me. Here's the link:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
Old 03-14-2009, 03:49 PM   #397
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Hey MissG!
Great guide!
I was wondering what
5) vbP3tz
Is.
Thanks!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 03-14-2009, 04:13 PM   #398
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: banking....

Yep read MissGnomie's Guide and that should anwser a lot of questions but after all is said and done the WI$ system is new to all of us so for the moment it is trial and error so just experement a bitwho knows you may find something out that can help all the members on WI....

Sorry I cant be of more help but I havent had a chance to fiddle with the system yet with work and everything else.
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 03-14-2009, 05:20 PM   #399
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

Very well done!

bigduck is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 05:31 PM   #400
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Googlesboogles
Hey MissG!
Great guide!
I was wondering what
5) vbP3tz
Is.
Thanks!
Someone did ask that and Justin answered ... I just can't remember the answer. It was in his thread.

They are vbulletin pets.

Last edited by mathmom2; 03-14-2009 at 05:35 PM..
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego