Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 09:19 PM   #371
ebaday

Default Re: WI Bucks??

WI bucks are like KinzCash. When you do something (like leave a visitor message, vote in a poll) you can earn WI Bucks. You can also get it taken away.
I don't know much else but here is a guide: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
Maybe this will help!

Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #372
Proud Jesus Freak!
Webkinz :)

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

Default Re: WI Bucks?

WI Bucks are like money here. You can give them to others, get them, ect. You get WI Bucks in many ways, such as giving/getting rep, getting VM's, posting, ect. Glad to Help!

~HarryPotterFreakazoid
Old 03-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #373
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Missgnomie this is the most helpful thread that I have read on wi bucks thank you so very much for taking the time to sit and write all of this stuff down for us.you have been most helpful!!
jum is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 10:08 PM   #374
ebkinz addict! :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

Default WI bucks?

Okay, so I haven't been on in a while, and so it says I have some WI bucks! What are they and what are they for?? Thanks!

--------

---------- ColliesRAwesome added 13 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Cool! Thanks! This clears a whole lot up!

Last edited by ColliesRAwesome; 03-13-2009 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 11:16 PM   #375

drcm1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow this is a lot of very good info. I think I will have to read it 3 times to get it all and then 1 a day to keep up with it. Really thanks for the help.
drcm1 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 08:27 AM   #376

computeradmit is just really nicecomputeradmit is just really nice

oh thank you so much i have been wondering what they are you help me out thanks
computeradmit is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 09:15 AM   #377
Gifted

Registhehseep will become famous soon enough

Default What are WI Bucks?

What are WI Bucks?

I cant seem to find out what they are.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Regis
Old 03-14-2009, 09:23 AM   #378
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

Well, all I know is:
-People can give them to you and you can give them to people
-You get them by posting

Sorry. All I know. Try looking on the front page to see if they made an announcement about it.

Bekka
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #379
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

Go HERE.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #380

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by Peacock Noodle
Hi Miss Gnomie!

BIG THANKS for this guide!

I do have a question about how quickly we can earn money on our savings. There was a statement in the guide that said it takes 6 months to see an increase in your savings. Please help me understand this. By my calculations, it would only take one month...

1. I deposit $1020 in savings (2.0%fee)= $1000 on day 1 of the month
2. I let my savings sit in the bank and accrue interest. $1000 x 3.5%= $1035 on day 31. (The 3.5% is monthly).
3. I have earned an extra $15 ($1035-$1020).

I hope my question makes sense. Thanks in advance for helping me navigate through this system.
Hiya Peacock, Thanks for finding that error LOL. - It should read 60 days!

Anyways, from talking to a few people we figured it would take 2 months to be able to remove savings & still see a significant increase in your WI bucks. -- This is because of the 2.0% fee that applies to all transactions. - IF you were to remove that that 1035$ you would only see about 1015 go out, right (this time of morning is not when I should do math LOL)?

What it really comes down to is this -- the longer you can hold it in there the better, you will see that interest start to pile up & then you can take out WI Bucks without worrying about the fee taking away from that. The 2 months (or 60 days) after talking to a few people was a timeline that would be most benefiticial short term for people to follow -- but I would always tell you to sit on it instead of taking it out of there, so if you could wait 6 months you would be rollings in savings .

View Post Originally Posted by sydnah
Thank you, MissGnomie, for this comprehensive guide. I read it, rated it, and subscribed to the thread yesterday. I plan to revisit frequently, since it is a living document that will grow and change as this new feature is developed and explained further.

I had noticed, already, that there doesn't seem to be any info in the guide yet about what activities subtract from your WI bucks. As I said, I had noticed the omission, but I wasn't concerned, as I figured that that info would be added later.

However, I am now concerned about this information, because my WI bucks balance suddenly dropped this afternoon by over 30%! When the feature was added, I was credited ~1,700, probably because I have a few referrals. Through my activities around the site the last two days, my balance had climbed to just under 1,900. Today, I have read a few things, rated a couple of threads, posted once, and given rep to a couple of people. I also decided to update my profile, profile pic, and avatar, sort of because I'm excited about the new feature and want to renew my efforts to be more involved in the site.

I haven't been checking my balance after every thing I've done around the site today, but suddenly I look up to the top, left corner and my balance has shrunk to 1,201. I am really sad about this. The only new thing I did was the profile update, and maybe that isn't what cut my balance, but I can't think of anything else to account for it. I had thought that, if anything, updating my profile would add to my WI bucks, because I'm participating... but I wouldn't have done it if I'd known it would be so costly.

Could you please share with us whatever information you have about ways that we can lose WI bucks (besides the banking and gifting fees)? I'm not the kind of person who's going to sweat every measly buck, but this was a huge subtraction, and I'd really appreciate being able to look out for that in the future.

Thanks again for all the work you're doing explaining the new system to us.

P.S. I hope it's all right to include the amounts... it seemed relevant. If it's not proper, please let me know to edit, or will a moderator please fix?
Hiya! I would think if you saw a large sum go down from surfing or replying to posts & received no messages from the Admin in regards to why it happened (deleted post, thread, etc) that you have been switched onto a different server while viewing that thread. & It has "cached" (saved) another number. -- Justin explains it much better here (thanks!):

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
It didn't... We have multiple servers here on WI and they all have caching enabled. What happens sometimes is that you get an increase in points and it is logged on one server, then view a thread and you may be on another server (it automatically switches around all the time). That second server may have older information in its cache, but the database (where the information on your account is physically stored) value is always correct.

Basically, it means that your points don't go down, it may just appear that way for a minute or two.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego