Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 07:17 PM   #361
Webkinz :)

AZ123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Awesome! I never knew that. I logged on a few minutes ago, and it said I had some WI bucks. I went here to find out what they are for, and now I know! They are awesome!!! Good thinking !
AZ123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 07:46 PM   #362
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Great guide - - I have a question though...

when you have reached the 50000 limit in savings...how or where (not when) will the interest go? Does it spill back into the checking account or do you have to take it out of the Savings account?
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 07:56 PM   #363
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Great guide - - I have a question though...

when you have reached the 50000 limit in savings...how or where (not when) will the interest go? Does it spill back into the checking account or do you have to take it out of the Savings account?
There is no limit in the savings now. Justin removed it.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #364
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

Question WI Bucks??

Hi,

I havent been on in a while and is just wondering what is a WI Buck??

Please answer my question

kinzluvor
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 08:26 PM   #365
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: WI Bucks??

View Post Originally Posted by kinzluvor
Hi,

I havent been on in a while and is just wondering what is a WI Buck??

Please answer my question

kinzluvor
Here is a link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #366
bunnygirl12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not qwite sure and i am kinda new so i don't know eather
Old 03-13-2009, 08:29 PM   #367

kidzinme is on a distinguished road

You can click on wibucks under your username and it tells a little about it. When you post and make threads you get wi bucks. I am still a little lost my self hope this helps some.
kidzinme is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 08:30 PM   #368
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by bunnygirl12345
I am not qwite sure and i am kinda new so i don't know eather
Here is the link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kidzinme
You can click on wibucks under your username and it tells a little about it. When you post and make threads you get wi bucks. I am still a little lost my self hope this helps some.
You'll get the hang of it.

Here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/

Last edited by pounder; 03-13-2009 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-13-2009, 08:40 PM   #369
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

They are really cool! They help so that rep and posts are not the only things that matter! You can give some to others, or soon, you can use them on other things, too! You get that for posting, Pm'img, just logging on, etc...
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #370
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

Hi Miss Gnomie!

BIG THANKS for this guide!

I do have a question about how quickly we can earn money on our savings. There was a statement in the guide that said it takes 6 months to see an increase in your savings. Please help me understand this. By my calculations, it would only take one month...

1. I deposit $1020 in savings (2.0%fee)= $1000 on day 1 of the month
2. I let my savings sit in the bank and accrue interest. $1000 x 3.5%= $1035 on day 31. (The 3.5% is monthly).
3. I have earned an extra $15 ($1035-$1020).

I hope my question makes sense. Thanks in advance for helping me navigate through this system.
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego