Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 09:23 AM   #321

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I just noticed that they have changed the limit for the maximum savings amount. It was increased from 50,000 to unlimited. What great news.
That's wonderful to hear! thanks for the information .

View Post Originally Posted by packratprincess
I think all of this is such a wonderful idea. All the info in one place so its easy to find is great. Is there a place to go to find out how to make your lookup pretty? and how to put an avitar on your page???? thanks for your time.. packrat.
Here is a great guide to editing your profile - http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-338594/

Good luck

View Post Originally Posted by Princessapreeel
ok so here is my question If I put some in savings then wait 30 days am I still charged the additional 2 percent out still leaving e .5% in the whole? so in order to actually make a profit you have to wait 60 days? aww please help sorta confused

Yes, in theory you have to wait 60 days to make a profit. That is what I am understanding from the savings feature -- but like a real bank you do not put things into savings to take it out right away 10 days later... kwim?

You put in the extra you have to develop interest.

View Post Originally Posted by kdsw1
cool new features.

---------- kdsw1 added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

I have one question about living avatars......why do you have to download it? and why do you have to be a member to download?
Living avatars only needs to be downloaded and installed by the person who owns the forum.

View Post Originally Posted by Flicka28
Hi Miss Gnomie,

I have a question about the WI bucks. I know we get bucks for posting on threads but do all sections of WI count? I know when you are applyin to be a GT not all posts count. If you post in certain sections of WI it does not count.

Thanks Flicka
View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
I think posts in any area count as all areas count towards your overall total post count. The GT has specific criteria, but that's totally separate from the bucks.
I would think the same way Mathmom (thanks for answering questions!!) I would think all areas apply to your WI bucks count, but the length of the post may influence the amount of bucks given out.

View Post Originally Posted by kateannec11
I have a question...When you desposit Wi bucks they take a 2% fee, but if you only deposit 1 buck at a time it doesn't take the interest. So if somebody had enough patience could they deposit each one individually and not have to pay interest? If it did work I am pretty sure it would be scamming the system which is why I didn't want to test it for myself, thanks!
I'm not sure if that would work or not -- that is a good question and concern ~ however it does say that deposits may be moderated, so if someone was trying to over ride the system I'm sure it can be looked into.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 09:53 AM   #322
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

Every poem I ever posted in any forum (welcome, birthday, or look what I got) has been deleted, even the ones with personal messages attached. Can you please tell me what I did wrong?
Funsilly is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 10:16 AM   #323

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by Funsilly
Every poem I ever posted in any forum (welcome, birthday, or look what I got) has been deleted, even the ones with personal messages attached. Can you please tell me what I did wrong?
Hiya Funsilly,

I'm really not the one to speak to this - as I do not know the details. But Justin did leave this message in regards to the notes --

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
To the WI Welcoming Committee:

Hey Gang,

We got off on the wrong foot the other day when we instituted the WI Bucks program. I took a stand against copied and pasted posts, because I believe that copying and pasting all over the forum should not earn people WI bucks. It just sets a bad precedent. I share your concerns for the "IDK, sorry" and the "Hahahah funny" posts and we will do our best to take care of those as well.

That said, I realize that this action hurt the feelings of some of our most welcoming and active members -- those of you who take the time to welcome each and every new member to WI. This is an awesome undertaking, and I applaud you all for it. I love how you all are helping to build and nurture this community, and I want you all to know that I am glad that you are on WI.

All that I am asking is that you personalize each note a bit. You can still copy and paste parts of your special welcome letters and poems, but make each new member feel really welcome by also responding to the content of what they said (or asked) when they introduced themselves to our community.

Believe me when I say that I value all that you do for us, it's something that I wish that I had the time and dedication for. What you do is very important to the success of this community and I'm sorry that we had this misunderstanding.

I think if you have any more questions the best I can suggest is to get in contact with a moderator or admin
Old 03-12-2009, 10:38 AM   #324
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

Thanks MissGnomie. I did see that. I just can't understand why the posts that were in complete compliance were deleted too? And why everything that has to do with Funsilly is being deleted. I just opened a thread in Open Mike and it was immediately deleted. There was nothing controversial about it. I don't understand why this is happeneing to me.
Funsilly is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #325

View Post Originally Posted by Funsilly
Thanks MissGnomie. I did see that. I just can't understand why the posts that were in complete compliance were deleted too? And why everything that has to do with Funsilly is being deleted. I just opened a thread in Open Mike and it was immediately deleted. There was nothing controversial about it. I don't understand why this is happeneing to me.
I would really contact a Moderator - I'm sure they'll be able to help you out & it could just be a simple mistake in the program right now ~~ it's still be adjusted. Good luck ((HUGS)).
Old 03-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #326
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie

I would think the same way Mathmom (thanks for answering questions!!) I would think all areas apply to your WI bucks count, but the length of the post may influence the amount of bucks given out.
The post length does affect the amount of bucks you get. I tested it in the OM DCT the other day. You get 4-10 depending on the length.

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie

I'm not sure if that would work or not -- that is a good question and concern ~ however it does say that deposits may be moderated, so if someone was trying to over ride the system I'm sure it can be looked into.
The bucks carry out to te 11th decimal, so I am sure that somewhere in there it is being calculated. ... I am gonna see what happens if I give a buck ....
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 01:30 PM   #327
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

This helped a lot! Thank you so much!

I just have one question though, when you save your money, do you put it in saving to checking or checkings to savings? Srry if I missed a part.
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 01:33 PM   #328

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
The post length does affect the amount of bucks you get. I tested it in the OM DCT the other day. You get 4-10 depending on the length.

The bucks carry out to te 11th decimal, so I am sure that somewhere in there it is being calculated. ... I am gonna see what happens if I give a buck ....
Thanks Mathmom for checking it out

View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
This helped a lot! Thank you so much!

I just have one question though, when you save your money, do you put it in saving to checking or checkings to savings? Srry if I missed a part.
Checking into savings
Old 03-12-2009, 02:50 PM   #329
rambo33...save ur kc
Gift Trainee
yukita03jm is just really niceyukita03jm is just really nice

thanks for the guide i needed it
yukita03jm is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 03:32 PM   #330
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

WOW, I have been AWOL for quite some time and I return to find this new feature!! How exciting!

Adjusting to a new full time job and finding time for WW and WI is a challenge, but Maybe I need to re-prioritize!

Thanks for the great explanation!!
Qbear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego