Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #231
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Default WI$: Earn them the right way.

I have noticed many people seeing the one major flaw in the WI$ application. Spamming.

Don't spam in the first place. Yes, you do get WI$ for your posts. Saying something like:
hhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaatttttttssssss uuuuuuppppppppp?
is spamming. Earn your WI$ the honest way. You don't have to spam to get them. Just post on active threads. I suggest joining a roleplay because they are very active and upbeat.

What should you do if you see a spammer?
Report it. Make sure the MODS know that someone is spamming. Now, I understand if it is a Lil' Kinz posting something like that because they might not know the ays of the forum. But I know we all expect someone with 1,000+ posts must know the ways of the forum. By reporting it, the spammers don't gain any WI$. Now, they have to earn it.

I just want to help out and hope that people take this into consideration.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #232
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Default Re: WI$: Earn them the right way.

Exactly. Don't just rate threads randomly either!
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #233
Psykobarbie

Psykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of light

Don't we lose WI$ if we spam anyway?
Psykobarbie is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #234
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

I agree. I don't think you should Spam at all. And most certainly, not to earn WI Bucks. Great Thread PixelGirl!!!!
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #235
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

Well said, I agree. That are what mods are for - anything questionable should be flagged seing as how they can't see everything everytime.
DES is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #236
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Exactly. Thanks everyone.

Psykobarbie: It's still considered a post, so you get WI$ unless it is reported.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 07:25 PM   #237
Psykobarbie

Psykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, so, we automatically get WI$ for some things, but if we do something wrong the admin can go in and take away WI$? I was a bit confused about how they would know it was spam, but that makes sense now. Thanks.
Psykobarbie is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #238
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Thanks for the great guide, 5stars for the informational usage
DES is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #239
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

thank you so much! This guide really helped me to understand!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 08:13 PM   #240
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: WI Bucks

My page is working now.

And here is a thread for the WI$. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ow-use-479553/
pounder is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego