Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #211
icked! I'm A
Gift Guru

WayJay17 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Thanks So Much Miss Gnomie. That was very helpful indeed. Keep op the good work
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #212
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WI Bucks

Here's MsGnomie's Guide about it which has Faqs answered:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ow-use-479553/
calabelle is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #213
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Thank you so much for the interpertation of this new banking acct.. I was a little confused yesterday when i came on;and now I am a bit more relaxed..
Thank you for making it a simpler way for us in the explainations as well..I am not great at banking to begin with ,but I can see me liking this system already..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #214
Webkinz :)

tuckerluv88 is on a distinguished road

Cool! This will be great for kids to learn how to manage money!
tuckerluv88 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #215
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Thank you MissGnomie! This explains A LOT!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 06:08 PM   #216

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

Great guide. I rated rep-ped, subscribed, and gave you some WI bucks!

Awesome guide, really helped!
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #217
kaitlynbigner

lipglossgurl has a spectacular aura aboutlipglossgurl has a spectacular aura about

I think this is an AWESOME idea!!!!!! But a little confusing he he
lipglossgurl is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 06:18 PM   #218

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
It didn't... We have multiple servers here on WI and they all have caching enabled. What happens sometimes is that you get an increase in points and it is logged on one server, then view a thread and you may be on another server (it automatically switches around all the time). That second server may have older information in its cache, but the database (where the information on your account is physically stored) value is always correct.

Basically, it means that your points don't go down, it may just appear that way for a minute or two.
Thank you for explaining that, Justin! I did not realize that could happen.

View Post Originally Posted by FireBranda
Thanks MissG for this amazing guide....

could you add ettiquette ideas to your first post.... I liked the suggestions you gave if you receive WI$.... a simple thank you, a pm, profile message (may be too public) and/or ??? I know I was at a bit of a loss after getting some and felt a little lame with just a Thank you... but I look at it as kind of like a tip and in a service industry that would make one work harder of feel appreciated... it would be silly to "tip" or give WI$ back then.... Am I making sense??
Yes, that does make sense. I think if you feel a need to say thank you for the kind words or donation, a PM or reputation point is the best way to go. It just keeps it private & between friends.

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Julia♥
Wow! This took me 20 minutes to read! It's very helpful but I have a few questions.

1. What is vbPCtz?
2. What are post thankz, didn't we have those like when WI first came out?

Thanks, great guide and Rep to you.
View Post Originally Posted by singingmonkey
What's vbP3tz?
VBP3tz are an add-on (modification) that can be added to v bulletin (the forum program that WI uses) to add little pets. It is a feature being looked into to "spend" your WI bucks on.

As for Post thankz I am not sure, but I assume it is another feature sort of like VBp3tz or Living avatars that could be added.

View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
I have a question: What is a living avatar?
Living avatars are another modification for v bulletin that is being looked into to "spend" your WI bucks on. You can see a preview of that one here:

View Post Originally Posted by soccerchaos14
Thanks for the infromation MissG! Really good guide! I just have two question:

When you give reputation does that increase your WI bucks?
and:
Is this like giving or receiving reputation?

If you put the answers to those questions in there, sorry that I missed them.Thanks!
Yes, I believe that receiving and giving reputation both will increase your WI bucks. But how much I am not sure.

View Post Originally Posted by gingerspice55
Again great idea for WI. I just had some suggestions.....

1. What if we used the WI bucks to buy presents/gifts for friends. Like maybe each gift could be 100 bucks or something.

2. Also, maybe we could spend them on cool stuff for our homepage. Like we could buy backgrounds, colors, pictures, ect.

Just my thoughts. (The 1st one is WAAAAAAY better than the 2nd one.)

THANK YOU!
Those are cool suggestions!

View Post Originally Posted by Tinker24BELL
Thank you so much for the interpertation of this new banking acct.. I was a little confused yesterday when i came on;and now I am a bit more relaxed..
Thank you for making it a simpler way for us in the explainations as well..I am not great at banking to begin with ,but I can see me liking this system already..
I am not that great with banking or banking terms either. the fees and such get me confused... but this seems to be pretty straight forward once you sit down and shuffle through the information. Sometimes it is just reading that is the pain!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 06:18 PM   #219
ccismybff
ccismybff is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome! thanks for this guide! i think i will come on WI more often now that there is a bit of a reward to it!
Old 03-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #220
Gifted

MsSophie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Thank you so much . I somewhat get the idea I guess I will learn as I go along...
MsSophie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego