Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #2081
Mustang399
Webkinz :)

Mustang399 is just really niceMustang399 is just really nice

Default Re: WI Bucks Guide - WI Bucks Temporarily Disabled

I could never figure out what you use WI Bucks for. Can someone tell me?
Mustang399 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 09:01 PM   #2082
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by spiderman880
What are WI bucks??????
View Post Originally Posted by Mustang399
I could never figure out what you use WI Bucks for. Can someone tell me?
Here you go, you two. WI Bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 08:19 PM   #2083
Bunny saves the clan
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine

Will WI bucks ever return? or are they gone for good?
luckypleo is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 08:24 PM   #2084
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by luckypleo
Will WI bucks ever return? or are they gone for good?
They might come back, they might not.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 07:25 PM   #2085

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

I hope they come back but I must say I certainly enjoy having Live Topic back!
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 12:10 PM   #2086

happyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clown

Cool, thanks for clarifying!
Old 06-05-2011, 09:43 PM   #2087
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

I hope WI bucks comes back soon.
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #2088
jackb1014

jackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to behold

I REALLY REALLY hope they come back!
jackb1014 is offline Male
Old 06-19-2011, 04:40 AM   #2089
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I was kind of shocked to see that the WI Bucks were gone! If they come back, do you know how many WI Bucks each person had or better yet, does the amount of the WI Bucks stay in the system for each person?

I liked having them even though we couldn't use them yet, but just to know how much you accumulate!

It doesn't seem like Live Topic works for me!
Momasandi is offline Female
Old 07-06-2011, 11:36 AM   #2090

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Thank you!!!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego