Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #2061
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: WI Bucks Guide - WI Bucks Temporarily Disabled

Thanks for the info. I was wondering why they are gone.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2010, 12:36 PM   #2062
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

I hope it's back soon. I loved it, better than the Live Topic
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 02:42 AM   #2063
Webkinz :)

Jujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to all

LOL! I never noticed they were gone until I read this thread. Glad to see live topic is working better now.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:13 PM   #2064
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

When will they every come back (the WI bucks)?
Old 01-26-2011, 01:15 PM   #2065

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by iLuvWolves
When will they every come back (the WI bucks)?
Let's hope soon. I have 50,000 WI bucks I want to use for a WI2 Subscription
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-28-2011, 02:27 PM   #2066
Diabetes Awareness

girlninja45 is just really nicegirlninja45 is just really nice

Default WI bucks

what are WI bucks? i hear everyone talking about them but i don't know what they are! please help!
girlninja45 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2011, 02:30 PM   #2067
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI bucks

Please go here!

WI Bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 01-28-2011, 02:32 PM   #2068
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Default Re: WI bucks

They used to be a type of points system where you would get bucks for posting or receive them from others, but I'm pretty sure that it's not around anymore.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2011, 08:00 PM   #2069
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

I still don't understand that.
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #2070
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

Aww. :/ I hope the WI bucks are back soon. Maybe with even more stuff to buy at the WI bucks store. (:
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego