Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #2051
ow!I love my flute!
Webkinz :)

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

Smile Where did my WI Bucks go? Where did the WI Bucks Store go?

Where did my WI Bucks go? Where did the WI Bucks Store go? I don't see it any more. Can somebody help me please? I would really appriciate it.
Cin9000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #2052
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Where did my WI Bucks go? Where did the WI Bucks Store go?

Justin has removed them temporarily.
lego is offline Female
Old 12-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #2053

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Justin has taken them out for awhile. But now that the wi bucks is gone "live topic" is working!
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 12-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #2054

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh, hey, I didn't notice that the WI bucks were gone! I noticed that the store was down though... Justin was doing stuff to it.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2010, 11:27 PM   #2055
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Huh, I didn't even notice that! I wonder, if it ever does come back, will we start again from Zero or from where we left off? I'd much rather have a working live topic than WI Bucks.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 09:26 PM   #2056

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Default Re: WI Bucks Guide - WI Bucks Temporarily Disabled

Thats too bad WI bucks aren't working right now
Koodo is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 03:48 PM   #2057
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

I enjoy that live topic is back... But If/when WI bucks come back, we will still have the same amount we had saved up, right?
Old 12-09-2010, 07:26 PM   #2058
gmagolfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe this has already been answered, but my WI bucks have disappeared! I don't even know what they are, or how to redeem them!! Just feel like I have lost something really important! I will read further when I am not so pooped! Help if you can. Hugs/gmagolfer
gmagolfer is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 08:01 PM   #2059
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by gmagolfer
Maybe this has already been answered, but my WI bucks have disappeared! I don't even know what they are, or how to redeem them!! Just feel like I have lost something really important! I will read further when I am not so pooped! Help if you can. Hugs/gmagolfer
The WIBucks are (hopefully) temporarily disabled while Justin works with the software developer to get them up and running again.

I hope that helps.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #2060
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

Aww, WI Bucks are gone, but Live Topic is back ! Yoopie !!
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego