Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2010, 02:56 AM   #2041
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: WI bucks

Everything you ever wanted to know about WI bucks is in the Wiki:

WI Bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Jarrah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2010, 07:45 AM   #2042
Webkinz :)
webkinzlover312 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI bucks

I have not noticed these but that is a great observation! Your very observant!
webkinzlover312 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #2043

icecap2011 is a jewel in the roughicecap2011 is a jewel in the rough

Default WI bucks...

I was wondering what we can/should use WI bucks for, because I have looked around, and haven't found the reason we have them...

Thanks!
icecap2011 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 12:48 PM   #2044

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI bucks...

When you have 50,000 WI bucks you can spend it on a WI subscription.

You get to the store by clicking Quick links > WI bucks store and then your there. But currently the bucks store is closed

Here is some more information also : WI Bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 11-21-2010, 12:59 PM   #2045
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: WI bucks...

MAKroll summed it up nicely....

Right now, I'm simply banking them and making a game of how much I save up....
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 07:40 PM   #2046
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

Default What happened to my WI bucks?

What happened to my WI bucks?
jesusismysavior is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #2047
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: What happened to my WI bucks?

I believe that since the WI Bucks Store is down, we really didn't have a purpose for points unless it was to donate to each other. So I'm guessing Justin took it down because it really doesn't matter.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #2048
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: What happened to my WI bucks?

Apparently, the WI Bucks system is totally changing. I would assume this is so they can set up a place where we can spend the WI Bucks.
During this changeover, WI Bucks have been disabled.
They will be back!
alleine is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 11:10 PM   #2049
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

Default Re: WI Bucks Guide - WI Bucks Temporarily Disabled

Hey i was just wondering if i was the ony one who's WI Bucks total was missing, it says Welcome,________, and people were saying the WI bucks system has been down since september, but i only lost the display of my total WI bucks a few days ago, and its kind of throwing me off because whenever i saw in increase in my WI bucks, id know to go look at a recent thread i made or posted on, so yeah any ideas?
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 07:15 AM   #2050
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI Bucks Guide - WI Bucks Temporarily Disabled

View Post Originally Posted by xmaryxmayhemx
Hey i was just wondering if i was the ony one who's WI Bucks total was missing, it says Welcome,________, and people were saying the WI bucks system has been down since september, but i only lost the display of my total WI bucks a few days ago, and its kind of throwing me off because whenever i saw in increase in my WI bucks, id know to go look at a recent thread i made or posted on, so yeah any ideas?
No, I believe the WI Bucks shop has been disabled since September, but the ability to see our WI Bucks has vanished in just the last few days.

Hopefully they're still accumulating when we post and stuff, even though we can't see them. Anyone know whether that's true?
Jackal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego