Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
1. Click on [Give WI Bucks] under a user's information on the left side of your screen.
2. Type in a comment for the receiver where is says Comment, and type in the amount of WI Bucks you want to give under Amount.
3. Check the box that says Anonymous if desired.
4. Click on Give.
Also, you can read about WI Bucks on the Wiki here:
WI Bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
1) Click "Give WI Bucks" which should be under the number of posts that person made (where your's shows [Balance])
2) Fill in the amount of WI Bucks you want to give
3)Click on give
Hope I helped! Read all about WI Bucks in the Wiki!
Giving WI bucks is basically when you give some of your WI bucks to someone else on WI.
To do that, just click the Give WI Bucks button under the number of posts of the person you want to give it to, enter the amount you want to give, and press Give. (:
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.