Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #1911
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: WI Bucks

This link tells you all about WI Bucks like how to earn them, what to spend it on, etc.
WI Bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Currently the WI Bucks Store is down.. Members have reported seeing this message when trying to access it.
Click the image to open in full size.
Aikou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #1912
kirby the puff ball

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

Default Re: WI Bucks

you can use WI buck to buy a superscription to WI you need 50,000
kirby153785 is offline Male
Old 09-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #1913

cherry1122 will become famous soon enough

Default Where is the WI bucks store??

Where is athe WI bucks store?????
cherry1122 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #1914

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Where is the WI bucks store??

You click on the tab 'Quick Links' and you look all the way at the end where you'll see WI bucks Store.
Click the image to open in full size.
Aikou is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 09:29 PM   #1915
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Where is the WI bucks store??

I think you're referring to the licensing error. It's a problem with the software creator and they're out for the holiday weekend. This should be resolved on Tuesday
Justin is offline Male
Old 09-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #1916
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Angry WI bucks store.. problem! :\

I was thinking of purchasing WI2, so I went to the WI bucks store and it says, "You don't have the privlage to acsess this page. If your trying to post a moderater might have disabled your account." And some other stuff.

Anyone know why? I have some WI bucks, maybe not enough, but still.. is it a glitch? I wanted to at least look at it to make up my mind.

-IT SAYS-

Craftyreader, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Last edited by Craftyreader; 09-07-2010 at 08:34 PM..
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 09-07-2010, 08:33 PM   #1917
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI bucks store.. problem! :\

There's an issue with the publisher of the software, I've been pushing on them for a few days to fix what they decided to break by making changes to something that had worked fine for years.
Justin is offline Male
Old 09-07-2010, 08:33 PM   #1918
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

That's weird. Let me try
lego is offline Female
Old 09-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #1919
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
There's an issue with the publisher of the software, I've been pushing on them for a few days to fix what they decided to break by making changes to something that had worked fine for years.
Okay I was wondering, cuz my friend purchased it just like 2 days ago.
:\

I thought it was me.
Okay, if you know when it's back working..
let me know?
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 09-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #1920
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: What the heck should I do with my WI bucks!?

You click "Quick Links" under the banner and then click "WI Bucks Store". You can buy a WI super subscriber membership for 50,000 WI bucks.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego