Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #1901
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: What the heck should I do with my WI bucks!?

I'm new to WI so I can't help you there I'd be curious to see the answer actually =)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #1902
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuff
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuff

Default Can't get in the WI Bucks Store

When I try to go in the WI Bucks Store why do I get this?
Click the image to open in full size.
Gdfgjbg is offline Male
Old 09-04-2010, 06:42 PM   #1903
Sammy♥

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Can't get in the WI Bucks Store

I'm not sure. Somebody pointed that out to me before when I asked what to do with my WI bucks.

I already asked Justin what it was... Not sure if he got the comment or not.

Its probably just a glitch or something. All we can do is wait for it to come back up :]
Twee Fluffy is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #1904
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Link to WI Bucks Store:
--> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/commerce.php
Delilah is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 09:01 PM   #1905
Working on GT
Banned
xXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of lightxXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of lightxXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of light

For now you can't do anything with your WI bucks BUT purchase a WebkinzInsider Subscription. You get a special Insider Insider badge, more PM space, higher avvie and siggie limits + much more. Its kind of like a trial, but its for 1 month.
xXSummerPupXx is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #1906
Working on GT
Banned
xXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of lightxXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of lightxXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of light

At first I thought it was just you, but then I checked it out for myself.
There might be construction in the WI bucks store or its just a nasty glitch.
xXSummerPupXx is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 09:33 PM   #1907
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: What the heck should I do with my WI bucks!?

View Post Originally Posted by Twee Fluffy
I think the title says it all...

What the heck should I do with my WI bucks!?

I hear something about a WI membership, but I have no idea how to do that... o_O
Save your WI bucks until you get 50,000! Then, either send them to a really good (not to mention lucky!) friend, or go to the WI bucks store and get a membership! =] Hope that helps! There's nothing else you can buy, so the only thing you can really do is save. You could try to win a WI Bucks contest for more money! Good luck!

FanCarly
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #1908
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Before, you used to have to use your WIbucks to send PMs... I'm glad that isn't how it works anymore Now, you use them to purchase a Membership So, start saving! You can also give them away... Or make a contest and use them as prizes
Old 09-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #1909
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

They are updating it right now. No one can get it Except for Justin I guess
Old 09-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #1910

cherry1122 will become famous soon enough

Default WI Bucks

WHat are WI Bucks? WHat do you use them for anyways.. Please Help me!

Thank you!
cherry1122 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego