Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #181
e can all be
Gifted

soccerchaos14 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Thanks for the infromation MissG! Really good guide! I just have two question:

When you give reputation does that increase your WI bucks?
and:
Is this like giving or receiving reputation?

If you put the answers to those questions in there, sorry that I missed them.Thanks!
soccerchaos14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 03:26 PM   #182
Did u know I'm a
Webkinz :)

misscarolinerocks is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the awesome guide! Rep point for you! This was a very helpful thread!
misscarolinerocks is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 03:27 PM   #183
I luv turtles and

singingmonkey is on a distinguished road

What's vbP3tz?
singingmonkey is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #184
HONKs your sox!
Gifted

mini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clown

Wow! I'm liking this WI bucks idea. Thank you MissGnomie for the guide, it was really helpful!
Old 03-10-2009, 03:32 PM   #185
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW this is such a wonderful surprise. Who ever came up with this is a genious! This is a great idea that I'm sure EVERYONE will LOVE!!!! Thanks so much for creating such a great website!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #186
elcome to the world!

Goldie302 is on a distinguished road

oh thank you very much for this guide for the WI bucks
Goldie302 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #187
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
It takes 24 hours.. I have no idea why the system does that, but it does... I have no control over that... Sorry!
Like a bank. It's not automatic .. it is always pending.

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Justin...

I feel strongly that the limit on WI Bucks donations should be 1000. Giving away WI bucks should be like reputation, where you have to spread it around a bit. 9500 WI bucks in a donation seems unbalancing somehow.

Hmm
I don't think there should be a limit to how much we are allowed to give someone. I say that as someone who tends to empty out their account and then work it back up just to give it out again.

I play many online games and have always accumulated tons of virtual items and cash. When I tire of the game or am in just a giving mood, I give it all away. I would hate to have a limit on my giving.

It would be like MommaB and company saying we could not give out rare/retired items in a give away. I should be able to give away anything I want without limit.

just my 2 cents
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 03:42 PM   #188
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

Thank's for the guide, It's been a great help.
coupon12 is offline Male
Old 03-10-2009, 03:45 PM   #189
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the awesome guide!! I didn't really understand the "User Groups" until then. I think this is a really cool idea. I couldn't believe that you got money for giving people reputation, then again I can believe it since that is probobly where I got half my bucks!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 03-10-2009, 03:49 PM   #190
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

WONDERFUL guide! I understood everything really well! Rep!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego