Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #1821
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Help!!!

Here are 2 very helpful threads--
Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks
WI Bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2010, 07:56 AM   #1822
Webkinz :)

ipodtouch4570 is on a distinguished road

Post Question on WI bucks HELP!!

HELP! what do you do with WI bucks because im new and i have no clue on what to use them for? thanks if you answer Click the image to open in full size.I love the Pomeranian i have one Petunia
ipodtouch4570 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 07:58 AM   #1823

dasi is a jewel in the roughdasi is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Question on WI bucks HELP!!

i really dont no i know that u can give them to people
dasi is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 07:59 AM   #1824
(: Jordan :)

Z Oreo is a glorious beacon of lightZ Oreo is a glorious beacon of lightZ Oreo is a glorious beacon of light

currently you may only use WI bucks to buy a insider insider subscription. its 50,000 WI bucks. to find this click on Insider Insider Subscriber on the left side of your screen somewhere. or click SPONSERS and click remove ads and it will send you straight to the I.I.S. also you can give them to people.
Z Oreo is offline Male
Old 08-12-2010, 08:16 AM   #1825

thanks for your help :thumbsup:
Old 08-12-2010, 08:36 AM   #1826

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

You may donate them, recieve them, and with 50,000 you can get a unsider insider subscribtion.
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 08-12-2010, 08:57 AM   #1827

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

When you have 50,000 WI Bucks, you can get an insider insider subscription. To to the WI bucks store (the only item there so far is the insider insider subscription) click on quick links on the top of your screen below the webkinz insider logo. On the very bottom of the quick links menu, there is the WI bucks store link, click on it.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 09:12 AM   #1828

thanks evryone i am new so i just dont know much about webkinz insider yet thanks
Old 08-12-2010, 10:20 AM   #1829
Call me Kat ♥

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

Wi Bucks are simply Webkinz Insiders currency or " money"

What Are WI Bucks?

WI Bucks Store

Under everyones "Avatar" or picture, there is their join date , and the link [Give WI Bucks] that is how you give them .

Take a look at each post in your thread and you'll see something similar to the following.

Click the image to open in full size.

Just click the link "Mark Best Answer" and it will mark it answered and close it!

Hope it helps and welcome to Webkinz Insider! ~ Katherinee (Kat)
Katherinee is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 01:20 PM   #1830

WebbieLover888 has a spectacular aura aboutWebbieLover888 has a spectacular aura about

Default Insider, vs Insider Insider

What is the difference between having a webkinz insider account and having a webkinz insider insider account? Do you get some kind of extra things to do or what? Please help!
WebbieLover888 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego