Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 03:28 PM   #1801
Webkinz :)

devilgirl00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post WI bucks???

I may have already posted something like this but i can't find it so anyway. . . how do i spend the WI bucks? Do you have to have a membership or something on here or WW because i don't so i can't use them i guess?
devilgirl00 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 03:32 PM   #1802
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI bucks???

You use the WI Bucks to buy a membership.
You can get an Insider Insider Subscription for 30 Days for 50,000 WI Bucks.
Currently, that's the only way to use WI Bucks, other than giving them to somebody, or saving and banking them.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 04:22 PM   #1803

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

what she said lol.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #1804

devilgirl00 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok thx so much but i am only at like 400 haha
devilgirl00 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 12:30 AM   #1805
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

As MeWuv said, at this time the only way to use WI bucks is to purchase an Insider Insider membership.

From the posts I have read, it seems that the benefit of having a membership is that you don't have to deal with the adds. Other than that I have been unable to find any other reason to get the membership.

Good luck
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 11:58 PM   #1806
ants a

xsnowice is a glorious beacon of lightxsnowice is a glorious beacon of lightxsnowice is a glorious beacon of light

Default What are WI Bucks?

I've been here for a while but I never figured out what they are
what are they?
xsnowice is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 10:26 AM   #1807

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

Question WI Bucks...

What are WI bucks for?? Me and my friend were giving them to each other back and forth, but neither of us know what they're for.
Mizabif is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 10:30 AM   #1808
Gifted

Sundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WI Bucks...

If you get 50,000 WI bucks . . . you can purchase an "Insider Insider" subscription ( it lasts for 30 days ) at the WI bucks store . . . which is very useful. You can turn off ads, and do lots of other cool things, too!
Keep collecting!
Sundara is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 10:41 AM   #1809

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

Default Re: WI Bucks...

Ooh, fun.
Mizabif is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #1810
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: how do you use WI bucks?

I had the same problem when I joined WI! This is how you get to the store:

Click on the quick links tab at the top of the screen:
Click the image to open in full size.

Next, click on the on that says WI bucks store:
Click the image to open in full size.

When you click on that you will be brought to the store where you can spend your WI bucks. Right now, the only thing for sale is a 30 day insider insider subscription though.

Hope I helped and good-luck!
hamstar is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego